Crafting sex toys

ouch. i cant imagine a trip to the E.R over a sliver from a home crafted item.

if you cant receive a plain cardboard box i have low hopes in you trying to explain to your doctor as welltha

if you cant receive a plain cardboard box i have low hopes in you trying to explain to your doctor as well.
Yeah it very embarrassing around here but it's good that you have to cover the hospital expenses before u receive medical care it has its privilege of special treatment heard many stories though

Buy a handcasting kit... but instead of putting ur hands in it put another toy with any modifications using materials u have like tape or foil to create a toy that u r trying to buy. Then use the kit like normal but put a condom on the outside each time u use the finished product... or coat it in resin or acrylic. 🙈 ideas.

if you cant receive a plain cardboard box i have low hopes in you trying to explain to your doctor as well.
Ahh but what can he craft with a cardboard box
television 80s GIF

But to answer your question: Latex glove, shower towel, lube/lotion, rubber band.
1. Dip the towel in warm to hot water
2. Put the glove in the middle and roll the towel with the glove in the middle to desired tightness
3. Pull the sleeves of the glove down the towel, while maintaining the opening of the glove inside of the towel
4. Warm up some lube/lotion, you can either microwave it or boil it inside a container
5. Squirt the warm lotion/lube into the glove
6. Place your home-made bussy in between 2 pillows and apply pressure to tightness desired
7. Bone down

Buy a handcasting kit... but instead of putting ur hands in it put another toy with any modifications using materials u have like tape or foil to create a toy that u r trying to buy. Then use the kit like normal but put a condom on the outside each time u use the finished product... or coat it in resin or acrylic. 🙈 ideas.
Tape and foil!? TAPE AND FOIL? Jesus, he’ll end up getting pulled by @Luka every time he goes through a body scanner at the airport. Edit: to confirm, pulled over, not “pulled”

I was taking notes until I saw that word then immediately started to wretch

Tape and foil!? TAPE AND FOIL? Jesus, he’ll end up getting pulled by @Luka every time he goes through a body scanner at the airport. Edit: to confirm, pulled over, not “pulled”

I was taking notes until I saw that word then immediately started to wretch
Its to put it in the mold... not into u 🫣