Do any of us go to college??

1st year in college, all lectures are online due to covid, ive watched some of them in bed lol. lectures are recorded so u dont have to be there when they are live, some of the professors will mark u absent tho. but i dont think they can dock u points for absentesim.
Last monday was my first time on campus, I went up to use the library facilities and to study. Mon to Thurs 9am-10pm with lots of breaks inbetween. The campus is huge and its embarrassing getting lost all the time and having to ask for directions. Only 4 weeks left to exams then freedom!!

Why have you been kicked out so many times? I studied at college and I liked it at first. But then I found a dream job not related to the profession. My parents insisted that I graduate from college, so I turned to NO LINKS for help. Now I have an education that I don't need because I'm not going to work in computer science (I would probably agree to a game designer and all). I don't know if it makes sense to spend time in college if you don't plan to work in this profession

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the pressure of impending deadlines for your homework? Get Best UML Paper Help from the reputed organization PaperWriter, We provide instant paper writers help at the very best price NO LINKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to college and it was all for nothing. I never worked a day in my profession. Getting a job is a hard part of life. It takes a lot of energy. I retrained at the time and am working in a different field. It's a good living and I haven't regretted it one bit.
understand you, I too never worked a day in my profession. Because it turned out with the specialty of a historian-archaeologist it is not so easy to find a job. I had to get another degree in the field of confectionery, for which I also worked for a relatively short time in a restaurant, as it turned out that I did not like this profession