Do any of us go to college??

I’ve studied interior architecture & got my degree but decided I wanted something else. so currently I’m studying Marketing, Journalism and Communication.

It's so true, everyone has major successful doctorates and careers. Then there's me a starving pathetic Artist with a BFA. Jajaja

Ah, to be so successful and wealthy and still wind up in CC instead of going on lavish holidays is beyond me! :ROFLMAO:

🤣

At the 'Satellite 2020' conference in Washington D.C., recently, Musk responded to an audience member by saying that college was unnecessary because "you can learn anything you want for free". "I think college is basically for fun and to prove that you can do your chores, but they're not for learning," Musk said.

At the 'Satellite 2020' conference in Washington D.C., recently, Musk responded to an audience member by saying that college was unnecessary because "you can learn anything you want for free". "I think college is basically for fun and to prove that you can do your chores, but they're not for learning," Musk said.

There is a lot of BS majors. Filler for colleges to make money.

Though…there are many lucrative and important positions that require a degree..

Doctor, lawyers, teachers, and so on..

I’m not a big fan of the art majors so don’t ask my opinion on that.

There is a lot of BS majors. Filler for colleges to make money.

Though…there are many lucrative and important positions that require a degree..

Doctor, lawyers, teachers, and so on..

I’m not a big fan of the art majors so don’t ask my opinion on that.
Although I agree Doctors Lawyers and Teachers require degrees, it's possible to succeed without a college degree. But with so many programs designed to take you from having no experience in a field to being highly-skilled and job-market ready, having a college degree offers a clear advantage. But is not necessary.

Although I agree Doctors Lawyers and Teachers require degrees, it's possible to succeed without a college degree. But with so many programs designed to take you from having no experience in a field to being highly-skilled and job-market ready, having a college degree offers a clear advantage. But is not necessary.

I’m not disagreeing…I believe experience > college..but some positions require it.

I think college preps young adults for the real world regardless of major. I was completely on my own my first two years in a country I never been to and had to learn life rather quickly. Think about all the things that are done for you while living at home along with the environment you lived in and that all going away overnight. Being as far as over 7500Km away is a bit of a culture shock for sure! However, I met a few amazing people who already were in my situation and made me feel at home and were caring enough to mentor me with life in the big city.

Yeah, homesickness was a daily issue at first and started to fade away but it never disappeared!

I think college preps young adults for the real world regardless of major. I was completely on my own my first two years in a country I never been to and had to learn life rather quickly. Think about all the things that are done for you while living at home along with the environment you lived in and that all going away overnight. Being as far as over 7500Km away is a bit of a culture shock for sure! However, I met a few amazing people who already were in my situation and made me feel at home and were caring enough to mentor me with life in the big city.

Yeah, homesickness was a daily issue at first and started to fade away but it never disappeared!

I’d have to disagree, many grads aren’t prepared after they graduate here in the states.

I’d have to disagree, many grads aren’t prepared after they graduate here in the states.
I don't know about America and what they do through college to prepare. Sorry, I just don't know the culture well enough to say. It was always a social byproduct to "Be strong and Independent" here. Especially with girls so they don't have to rely on someone to support us. Yes, we do what I think is called "Gold Diggers" girls who sought after the wealthy so they never have to work and do whatever. However, they scream it as they are so superficial which makes them not very becoming and a turn off to most.

I don't know about America and what they do through college to prepare. Sorry, I just don't know the culture well enough to say. It was always a social byproduct to "Be strong and Independent" here. Especially with girls so they don't have to rely on someone to support us. Yes, we do what I think is called "Gold Diggers" girls who sought after the wealthy so they never have to work and do whatever. However, they scream it as they are so superficial which makes them not very becoming and a turn off to most.

I come from a family where I was the only man, so man in the typical sense isn’t me.

I do believe in female empowerment but like you said, that sometimes is about looking cool, or following the fad.

i go to college all the time but security keeps throwing me out ,, they just keep babbling some thing about "having to be enrolled there "how did you get in the teachers lounge?" "where are your pants" blah ..blah blah ..damn elitist system

I'm a final year student, study Computer Science. I try to do the hardest thing first. Also I found writing service at NO LINKS to buy case study. These guys are professionals in writing and proofreading. As for me such services are great option for students. They helped me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back in college now for the second time in my life. I first went and got my Associate of Applied Science with a major in medical laboratory science. I am back in school now getting my bachelors in Medical lab science. Same job just more $$.

I tried them Scotland Yard came and said nup, you’re not suited here...