DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL !

Man, I saw the title and thought something awesome had happened today. BUMMER!
The good news is his net worth tumbled a billion dollars due to reported loss of 58 million dollars with his Truth Social Media. He was trying to use this stock to help pay his bond. The man is broke not just financially but his spirit.

I think it would amazing to live in New York and get a call for jury duty lol. So far they have sat 7 jurors which means they still need 5 more with 6 alternate as well. If you are asked what do you know about Rump I mean if you like him you would say he is a God and does no wrong and if you hate him you say he is an evil devil spawn that needs to be put down. Finding a jury may well take so long that Trump and the rest of us has passed on.

I think it would amazing to live in New York and get a call for jury duty lol. So far they have sat 7 jurors which means they still need 5 more with 6 alternate as well. If you are asked what do you know about Rump I mean if you like him you would say he is a God and does no wrong and if you hate him you say he is an evil devil spawn that needs to be put down. Finding a jury may well take so long that Trump and the rest of us has passed on.
I was hoping to get on this.