Evolution Fact or Fiction--Make your best 'sound' case:

The title of this forum is self-explanatory. You either can or you cannot make a sound case for your beliefs--so get to it!

I'll start -- I think evolution is 100% fiction & a complete fraud because:

1. There exists no proof nor any compelling/convincing verified facts or unbiased evidence with a cogent explanation that nature has any intelligence to produce life/DNA from non life. DNA is a code & all code necessarily are created by an intelligent agent/s. Nature has no such intelligence, so it is logical that an intelligent agent/s created life.

2. There exists no proof or unbiased verifiable scientific evidence with a cogent explanation that any original microbe existed/exists that all life 'evolved' from.

3. There exists no proof or unbiased verifiable scientific evidence with a cogent explanation that evolution has ever occurred. Evolutioners repeatedly & erroneously mistake the many genetic variations that are possible wtihin the genomes of each species as 'evidence' of evolution, when in fact they are not evidence of evolution--they are just the variations that are already present within the genomes of each species that can be expressed in the offspring of each kind of creature (e.g. dogs can be bred to have many different variations--but they are always the same species & they are not evolving into any new kind of creature--that is an erroneous myth that evolutioners repeatedly try to mislead people to believe is occurring).

4. There exists no proof or unbiased verifiable scientific evidence with a cogent explanation that shows any bona fide intermediate links or transitional fossils have ever been found in the fossil record that prove evolution has ever occurred. All examples offered by charlatans like R. Dawkins et al are specious & irrational biased & bogus misrepresentations of the evidence. Extinct chimps to modern mankind arrangements are nothing but a conflation of different skeletal remains with a false evo story/narrative added to try to deceive ignorant/uneducated people into believing in an unproven & irrational belief system called evolution. There is NO proof or sound scientific case that humans & chimps evolved from a 'common ancestor'--it's nothing but a biased & bogus evo belief....

5. Evolution has a long history of deception & fraud. It has & continues to attempt to deceive people with biased & bogus info & tactics/techniques. One example is the misuse of comparative anatomy to falsely draw unproven relationships between extinct & living creatures (e.g.: dogs are always dogs, no matter how much their physical form or appearance can be changed during breeding--THEY ARE STILL THE SAME SPECIES.... And that is why comparative anatomy is NOT a reliable tool for evolutioners to endlessly use to try to deceive people with their misinterpretations & lies... Evolutioners have also mislabeled wolves as a different species from dogs when in reality it has been proven that wolves & dogs can successfully breed).

If you can prove otherwise or provide compelling/convincing verifiable evidence with a cogent unbiased explanation that does not include any unproven assumptions, irrational beliefs/opinions, unproven extrapolations, etc then feel free to post such evidence in this forum for consideration & discussion.

Otherwise, it is my position that 'evolution' only exists because atheists & other nitwits have infiltrated the sciences to promote their imaginary biased & bogus myth/fairy tale. They have ZERO proof & no compelling/convincing evidence with a cogent explanation to substantiate their imaginary & absurd beliefs are vald/true in any way.

And let's not forget: darwin's theory of evolution

Yk, which literally explains all of it with more than enough evidence.

(And its hilarious you mention wolves and dogs)

best thing about Buddhism is it supports evolution.

Như Lai 🇻🇳 or 如來 (Rúlái) 🇨🇳 sees the mountains and oceans remade again and again or evolving.

u might know them as Tathāgata Buddha from the Pali Canon.

Biogenesis is the theory that states that life arises only from pre-existing living organisms. According to this theory, living things can only be produced by other living things through processes such as reproduction. This has proven to be true giving us the foundation for cell theory.

Abiogenesis is the theory that suggests life can originate from non-living matter under certain conditions. This theory proposes that the basic building blocks of life, such as organic molecules, can spontaneously assemble and form complex structures that eventually give rise to living organisms. This hasn't been proven true.
Challenge Thumbs Up GIF

Here lies the proof:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Church Reading GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Bread 1-Atheists 0
church bible GIF

You mean scientists carrying out real life research and finding actual evidence to support evolution including several real time examples: 1

Very old book written on the principle of Chinese whispers by old men that spotted opportunities to control people and make a pile of money on the way: 0

@Finn2.0 Yes, I got your sarcasm but this is the yeasted one you're responding to. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer nor does his lift go all the way to the top floor. The lights may be on but there's definitely nobody at home.

Go back to SCHOOL

1. There exists no proof nor any compelling/convincing verified facts or unbiased evidence with a cogent explanation that nature has any intelligence to produce life/DNA from non life. DNA is a code & all code necessarily are created by an intelligent agent/s. Nature has no such intelligence, so it is logical that an intelligent agent/s created life.
My response is about the origin of life, not evolution.
It is a response to imitation-angel's opening statement.
My statement neither agrees nor disagrees with the premise of the original poster's ideas about evolution.

The OP is conflating two issues: The origin of life and evolution.
Evolution assumes the existence of organisms and explores how they changed over time.
Evolution does not address the question of how organisms came into existence.

Clearly your brain EVOLVED from a pile of ROCKS.

OWNED

Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

And clearly life originated in chemically active areas of the planet. No magic spells, just physics and chemistry.

Owned? It'd be nice if you actually owned a working brain I agree.

Clearly emileh was born 4.5 billion years ago to tell us how life originated.
Thats why she has debunked all religions and turned the world upside down with her vast and empty knowledge.

I dont suppose you can explain to us what also created planet earth, since according to you; rocks are givers of life.
Youll respond with the rocks in your head, then say the rocks came from outer space, then the stars, then the nebulas and so on and so forth. This same question can be posed and posed again until it reaches one thing, a single creator.
Unless you begin to argue that everything came from nothing, and we know nothing is the abscene of something.
Jesus Thumbs Up GIF by SoulPancake

Chemical reactions. Most of the precursor molecules (amino acids for example) are already present in some types of meteorites, asteroids and comets. When the Earth coalesced out of the nebula left behind by a supernova in the region, a lot of the elements of life would already have been present. Over time the Earth was bombarded with a lot of meteorites, comets and asteroids (look up the late heavy bombardment if you want an idea of what was happening). I'm leaving out the proto Earth/Theia collision that produced our moon.

The early Earth was a very very energetic environment. Much more so than today. There's your reactor for the precursors and before long we have the predecessors to bacteria (still with us today and many of them live in extreme environments like mid ocean ridge hot smokers, volcanic thermal springs etc.) called Archaea. Archaea evolved into prokaryote cells, prokaryote evolved into eukaryote cells and started producing their own energy using mitochondria.

Eukaryotes clumped together to form the first multicellular life and there you have it in a much pared down nutshell.

So, about 3.8 billion years ago the first traces of life at the cellular level (archaea) left fossils of their existence although there are traces of life that may be as much as 4.1 billion years old.

Prokaryotes (cells without a nucleus) evolved between 3.8 and 2.5 billion years ago. These are very important in the Earth's overall evolution as a prokaryotic cell called cyanobacteria is responsible for producing oxygen and tipping our atmosphere from one with trace amounts of oxygen into one with a much higher partial pressure of oxygen about 2.5 billion years ago. That was important for life as we know it.

Eukaryotes (cells with a nucleus) evolved 1.8 billion years ago and the earliest land fungi about 1.3 billion years ago

About 1 billion years ago eukaryotes moved onto the land from the ocean.

Simple animals started to evolve around 750 million years ago.

The Ediacaran biota, the first proper multicellular life evolved around 580 million years ago.

Between 580 and 500 million years ago the oxygen levels in the atmosphere increased again and there was an increase in the evolution and diversity of life in the seas.

About 530 million years ago some aquatic life moved onto the land surface - this is when the first footprints originate from.

First fish evolved about 485 million years ago.

First cephalopods evolved about 450 million years ago.

The first walking vertebrate (life with a backbone) evolved around 365 million years ago.

The first amphibians evolved around 350 million years ago.

The first reptiles evolved around 330 million years ago.

Synapsids, the precursors to mammals evolved around 320 million years ago.

The first true dinosaurs evolved around 225 million years ago.

The first rodent like mammals evolved 160 million years ago.

The first angiosperms (flowering plants) evolved about 135 million years ago.

The first monotremes (egg laying mammals) evolved about 115 millionyears ago.

The first placental mammals evolved about 90 million years ago.

The first hominins evolved about 6.5 million years ago.

The first species of the genus homo, homo habilis evolved around 2 million years ago.

The first human antecessor evolved about 1.2 million years ago.

The first true humans evolved about 250,000 years ago.

Neanderthals became extinct about 30,000 years ago.

And there you have a greatly simplified potted history of the evolution of life and the timescales involved. No magical sky fairies needed, just chemistry, physics and a lot of time. All of the evolution above has been borne out by physical evidence in the fossil record. I should also mention that in that vast geological time, there have been at least 5 major extinction events the greatest of which, the end Permian event killed off 90% of marine and land species. Think about that number. 90%.

And yet life recovered and continued to diversify and evolve.

Those are the facts. I don't expect the bear of little brain aka the yeasted one to read this, it may be beyond his ability to understand anyway. I'll expect a dogmatically based "witty" snarky response that I won't bother to read in turn.

And so life continues to evolve... Just not bread lol

Most of the precursor molecules (amino acids for example) are already present in some types of meteorites, asteroids and comets. When the Earth coalesced out of the nebula left behind by a supernova in the region, a lot of the elements of life would already have been present.
So what you're saying

Eukaryotes clumped together to form the first multicellular life and there you have it in a much pared down nutshell.
is LIFE
Archaea evolved into prokaryote cells, prokaryote evolved into eukaryote cells and started producing their own energy using mitochondria.
came from LIFE

Archaea, (domain Archaea), any of a group of single-celled prokaryotic organisms that have distinct molecular characteristics separating them from bacteria as well as from eukaryotes (organisms, including plants and animals, whose cells contain a defined nucleus)
(comments about a bajillion years of evolution)

And there you have a greatly simplified potted history of the evolution of life and the timescales involved. No magical sky fairies needed, just chemistry, physics and a lot of time. All of the evolution above has been borne out by physical evidence in the fossil record.

Those are the facts. I don't expect the bear of little brain aka the yeasted one to read this, it may be beyond his ability to understand anyway. I'll expect a dogmatically based "witty" snarky response that I won't bother to read in turn.
These are FACTS as youve stated. Youve literally layed out the framework for BIOGENESIS

You assert this is your belief and this is FACT
You assert every living thing has a living creator
So then where are the origins of LIFE from again?

SELF OWNED
GIF by ABC Network

So what you're saying

is LIFE

came from LIFE

Archaea, (domain Archaea), any of a group of single-celled prokaryotic organisms that have distinct molecular characteristics separating them from bacteria as well as from eukaryotes (organisms, including plants and animals, whose cells contain a defined nucleus)

These are FACTS as youve stated. Youve literally layed out the framework for BIOGENESIS

You assert this is your belief and this is FACT
You assert every living thing has a living creator
So then where are the origins of LIFE from again?

SELF OWNED
GIF by ABC Network
I've laid out the framework for chemical reactions in an energetic environment and evolution to fit environmental niches afterwards.

100% natural and not needing the intervention of any mythical beings. It's probably happening all over the universe as we type.

I knew you'd deliberately misinterpret it to fit your own dogmatic views though. Your lack of critical thought and understanding is frankly mind boggling sometimes. Then I remember you're just a third rate troll with an agenda.

Not the brightest lamp on the Christmas tree are you?