Evolution Fact or Fiction--Make your best 'sound' case:

I've laid out the framework for chemical reactions in an energetic environment and evolution to fit environmental niches afterwards.

100% natural and not needing the intervention of any mythical beings. It's probably happening all over the universe as we type.

I knew you'd deliberately misinterpret it to fit your own dogmatic views though. Your lack of critical thought and understanding is frankly mind boggling sometimes. Then I remember you're just a third rate troll with an agenda.

Not the brightest lamp on the Christmas tree are you?
Art Photoshop GIF

Rocks from outer space turned into mammals
Emileh wins the darwin award

yes evolution happened for every species starting from microbes to what we have now(and every species is still made of microbes). it’s too bad plenty of people are moronic and can’t experience the full extent of their bodies with healthy microbes, thus maximizing what evolution has granted

this is ur idea tho
UIkPKg.gif
The entire earth is a giant rock and is older than time itself, where are it's arms and legs again?

I don't see geodudes anywhere
pokemon brock GIF

yes evolution happened for every species starting from microbes to what we have now(and every species is still made of microbes). it’s too bad plenty of people are moronic and can’t experience the full extent of their bodies with healthy microbes, thus maximizing what evolution has granted

Where did the microbes come from? Where did the rocks in emilehs head come from?

Surely your answer is not "out of thin air"

The entire earth is a giant rock and is older than time itself, where are it's arms and legs again?

I don't see geodudes anywhere
pokemon brock GIF

Where did the microbes come from? Where did the rocks in emilehs head come from?

Surely your answer is not "out of thin air"
The Earth is a rocky planet but its more complicated than that. The core is mostly iron and it spins which is how we get our magnetic field. The rest is rock of various types. Time began with the big bang which was 13.79 billion years ago. The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. It's not older than time.

The rest I've already explained. Read my evolution post again and you might learn something.

You do realise that you're depriving a village somewhere of their idiot don't you?

Evolved and humans haha more like devolved. every animal is smarter than humans in every aspect of life. Just because humans have better intelligence they are said to have evolved. If any animal, Insect had our intelligence we would all be wiped out/ extinct already. Dogs, cats. Gorillas, Dolphins, Spiders, even bees and flies they all have so much better abilities than us. a fly can move at 200x the reaction of a human, dolphins can communicate with each other by brain waves miles away. Gorillas have the strongest or one of the strongest grips and fighting power, they can climb anything like it's nothing. Bees can sense flowers from miles away. How can you compare a human to anything like that we are basic as f uck. Only reason we are top of the table is our intelligence. to me we have not evolved. Anyway it doesn't matter we will all come into the world the same way we go out. being nothing and once we die we will be nothing, time will pass nobody will remember you or me. more time will pass and nobody will remember you, or any of your family.

The Earth is a rocky planet but its more complicated than that. The core is mostly iron and it spins which is how we get our magnetic field. The rest is rock of various types. Time began with the big bang which was 13.79 billion years ago. The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. It's not older than time.

The rest I've already explained. Read my evolution post again and you might learn something.

You do realise that you're depriving a village somewhere of their idiot don't you?

Your evolution post does nothing to prove the origin of life. It only describes the development of life.

Rocks are inanimate non living objects and according to your FACTS, life can only come from life. Rocks do not have biological processes therefore they have no life, except in Pokemon.

pokemon brock GIF

Evolved and humans haha more like devolved. every animal is smarter than humans in every aspect of life. Just because humans have better intelligence they are said to have evolved. If any animal, Insect had our intelligence we would all be wiped out/ extinct already. Dogs, cats. Gorillas, Dolphins, Spiders, even bees and flies they all have so much better abilities than us. a fly can move at 200x the reaction of a human, dolphins can communicate with each other by brain waves miles away. Gorillas have the strongest or one of the strongest grips and fighting power, they can climb anything like it's nothing. Bees can sense flowers from miles away. How can you compare a human to anything like that we are basic as f uck. Only reason we are top of the table is our intelligence. to me we have not evolved. Anyway it doesn't matter we will all come into the world the same way we go out. being nothing and once we die we will be nothing, time will pass nobody will remember you or me. more time will pass and nobody will remember you, or any of your family.

All of emilehs responses are copy pasted JARGON from her Qoogle searches

Prime example of a human being that has devolved to have the consciousness equivalent to a bag of rocks in her head.

Real intelligence would be formulating your own response, like you just did.

All of emilehs responses are copy pasted JARGON from her Qoogle searches

Prime example of a human being that has devolved to have the consciousness equivalent to a bag of rocks in her head.

Real intelligence would be formulating your own response, like you just did.
All of my responses are MINE from work I've done for various exams. I researched them using reputable and trustworthy sources. I've simplified them for this thread and for others as well.

ALL of them are based on reputable science based on empirical evidence discovered through meticulous research. That's intelligence O yeasted troll.

We really can't say the same about your dogmatically driven responses though can we?

The problem with you is that you never open your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

Intelligence is relative to the environment you inhabit. We have abstract intelligence which allows us to reason and create. I'm not saying it's better than, say, a dog's intelligence coupled with it's highly evolved sense of smell but it suits our environment. We came from what were essentially upright walking savannah apes and our own intelligence is highly evolved from that.

Evolution isn't quick for humans because it's based over many many generations. Compared to something like a fruit fly, we're positively tectonic when it comes to evolved characteristics but then we don't need to evolve that quickly. Evolution is all about being the fittest to survive in a given environment. That doesn't mean physical fitness, it means best and most suitable adaptation and we're pretty good as a species on that basis.

All of my responses are MINE from work I've done for various exams. I researched them using reputable and trustworthy sources. I've simplified them for this thread and for others as well.
Plagiarism is the representation of another person's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work. Plagiarism is a common problem, primarily among students, and is usually frowned upon .
pokemon brock GIF

Plagiarism is the representation of another person's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work. Plagiarism is a common problem, primarily among students, and is usually frowned upon .
pokemon brock GIF
I don't plagiarise and never have done.

Finished with the unfounded slurs have we?

Go back to your village, they're missing you.

Try using a decent plagiarism checker. I use two to check my essays and reports for my studies, Quetext and Edubirdie. Both are reputable checkers used by students worldwide. So I ran my text through those and added a Grammarly check for shites and giggles.

Report screenshots:

1. Quetext

bsgsdgP.png

2. Edubirdie

jOfOMzj.png

3. Grammarly

gddVKSW.png

No plagiarism detected with three reputable checkers. The original report was accepted with no issues whatsoever and they do check for plagiarism using standard education tools. Oh and I got an excellent grade on it as well.

Back to the village O yeasted troll.

Try using a decent plagiarism checker. I use two to check my essays and reports for my studies, Quetext and Edubirdie. Both are reputable checkers used by students worldwide. So I ran my text through those and added a Grammarly check for shites and giggles.
No plagiarism detected with three reputable checkers. The original report was accepted with no issues whatsoever and they do check for plagiarism using standard education tools.
I used your "decent" "reputable" plagiarism checkers for shits and giggles
lCV3D4q.png

Oh and I got an excellent grade on it as well.

JRZ8VX1.png

Excellent grade LOL

OWNED
Shark Tank Kevin Oleary GIF by ABC Network