Evolution Fact or Fiction--Make your best 'sound' case:

thats a wrap

woman-yelling.gif

thats a wrap

woman-yelling.gif
You have nothing.

It was original work as proven by the plagiarism testers. If this were something like a final essay as an exam submission then I'd use Scribbr but they charge per submission and I'm not paying to show others how much of an incompetent troll you are.

As for the grammar etc. a lot of the free checkers are based on American English. I'm in the UK and use standard English which you'd have spotted if you had half a brain. I passed all 8 of my National 5 exams last year with A grades. I'm expecting to do much the same with my Highers this year and my Advanced Highers next year.

Not one of my teachers while I was at school or my tutors now that I'm home educated have commented on my use of grammar, punctuation and spelling other than to say my written work is exemplary. My grades reflect that and I'm on course for a career in science leading to post doctoral research in my chosen subject.

You, however spend nearly all of your time as a third rate troll on a chat site either sniping at users or trying to push a dogmatically driven and bigoted agenda. Do tell me, what do you have a degree in? Have you got a masters? A doctorate? What do you do for an actual living?

Back to the village O yeasted moron. You're outclassed at every step.

You have nothing.

It was original work as proven by the plagiarism testers. If this were something like a final essay as an exam submission then I'd use Scribbr but they charge per submission and I'm not paying to show others how much of an incompetent troll you are.
LMAO scribbr is the first plagiarism checker i used and you implied it wasnt quote "decent" and "reputable"
Now youre saying its the BEST plagiarism checker
Try using a decent plagiarism checker. I use two to check my essays and reports for my studies, Quetext and Edubirdie. Both are reputable checkers used by students worldwide.
6d3VPcY.png

Im done LMAO you just keep OWNING yourself
even stevens point GIF
ha ha laughing GIF

So you paid for a plagiarism checker did you? Why don't I believe you? In any event the two FREE plagiarism checkers recommended to me by educational professionals showed that MY work wasn't plagiarised. And it wasn't.

I'm done with this. You're a third rate troll probably living in a parent's basement with no life and an off the scale BMI.

I'm a young A grade student with a promising career ahead of me. When I publish my first scientific paper you'll probably still be trolling here. Loser.

I disagree with Bread and firmly believe in evolution on the basis of observable empirical evidence. However, if you’re going to make a case for either one, at least post your own research, instead of copy pasting someone else’s, which is the only thing I agree on with Bread. If you’re using sources, try to formulate them in your own words. Plagiarism is a sign you aren’t able to fathom the underlying principles of something. As Albert Einstein once remarked: ‘if you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough’.