Favorite Clothing Store

woahitschris

So wondering where does everyone like to go shopping at for clothes in the mall. I'll list a few of the common ones and your more than welcome to add your own in.

Gap
Hollister
American Eagle
Abercrombie and Fitch
Guess
Macy's
Nordstroms
Banana Republic

For me I usually shop at American Eagle, Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch and Guess

I mainly buy my clothes from either Ebay or Amazon but if their is a chance I make it to the mall or some outlet store retailer I would choose these places.

Pac Sun
Hot Topic
American Eagle
Journeys
Spencers

Target has some pretty cute clothes lately, but normally Rue21, Forever 21, and random online shops. For kids clothes, I absolutely love Carters and Kohls.

I love LUSH CLOTHING catalogue! You can find their models in some retail stores and online! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
ASOS I probably spend 60%+ of my annual clothing budget there. Definitely one of the only shops I consistently buy full price merch at. Love the service, the buys, and the guys who run it. Feels good to support a shop that knows its customers so well.
Also I absolutely love almost everything by Taylor Stitch. It's ridiculously up my alley. Like they stole what i imagined in my mind and made it(I'm getting off track, but you catch my drift)

Last edited:
Well my favourite cloths store is Kitten D'Amour, I do not shop there allot as it is expensive but love he cloths and when need a special dress that is the place I go.