Favorite Clothing Store

Not NEXT that’s for sure! Need clothes quickly for tomorrow and they’ve dropped their next day guarantee, gone waaaay over priced and told me what I wanted will be delivered at the end of May!

Anywhere that doesn't have clothes made from sweatshops and forced child labour. I prefer ethical fashion without planned obsolescence. Because I don't like shopping nor sociopathic business models that treat people, especially workers, like crap to benefit stockholders and elites only. I am convinced that sociopathic capitalism is ruling the fashion industry internationally to benefit elites only. Seriously, females had much less depression many decades ago before this fashion industry became increasingly ruthless while giving the illusion of female empowerment to lure naive women into abusive working environments caused by ultra-wealthy men in elites.

Last edited:
Anywhere that doesn't have clothes made from sweatshops and forced child labour. I prefer ethical fashion without planned obsolescence. Because I don't like shopping nor sociopathic business models that treat people, especially workers, like crap to benefit stockholders and elites only. I am convinced that sociopathic capitalism is ruling the fashion industry internationally to benefit elites only. Seriously, females had much less depression many decades ago before this fashion industry became increasingly ruthless while giving the illusion of female empowerment to lure naive women into abusive working environments caused by ultra-wealthy men in elites.
You no like this but you slap me senseless in the badroom every chance you get calling me a Bampot minger? Oh you thine hypocrita!

Tell em, tell all here what you do to me each night. Aha!

I think H&M is my favourite one. However, I don't stick to that one exclusively. For example, last month I came across with a new online store and risked to order a shirt from them. I was pretty satisfied with the woman within customer service, despite the fact that I met several dissatisfied reviews about the store. I think it's a great site with affordable prices. So I'm open to new recommendations ppl.

Last edited:
So wondering where does everyone like to go shopping at for clothes in the mall. I'll list a few of the common ones and your more than welcome to add your own in it!
Here are some of my fav clothing stores!
1. Forever 21!
2. Target
3. Nike
I have way more but i couldnt think of anymore lol!

I have couple of favorites : Abercrombie and Fitch, Diesel, Banana Republic.
Not sure what to think about this ten thousand customer service. On one hand the quality of their products is great, on the other - I didn't get any notifications about the delivery date and that was confusing a little. Anyone had such a experience?

Last edited: