Festive Random Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louize

Gold Member
Yes, she tried to fraud Camp Real by impersonation a minor and inflicting an emotional injury because she impersonated a minor in order to initiate a love relationship - potentially cybersex - ( cause we all know that the site does not deal with business or financial matters )

Yes, you actually are a minor but also what I think is that your parents are using the same computer. ;)

Just like Louise was using the same account with her daughter for years in order to "play" members.

I have graduated to sending my fake daughter to meet people and be fake employed @Absolut Bitch - UNDER TWO WEEKS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wasn't logged in on one of my tabs so thought random comments had been closed. Nope... I'm just a bellend

That's okay. We can have a festive only one

Season 2 Christmas GIF by The Office

@BlackLivesMatter you said:
β€œActually I have said this and it is true though we butt heads over certain things for the most parts we agree on most major issues. I agree to all of what you said……..
So this may shock you but I wish you a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa leaves you many cheese towers. My new years resolution will be to take personal differences to your PM, that way we can have civil discourse.”

I just wanted to say I saw this and really appreciate you saying this. I’ll do the same πŸ‘πŸ»
I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas and new years ✌🏻
Imagine if everyone here made a New Year’s resolution to be a little kinder to each other? 😱

Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

~ John Lennon ~

Status
Not open for further replies.