Festive Random Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that this is basically a continuation of the last thread anyway.

I remember Kar. Pretty sure I got along with her.

I just had Cole having a weird crush on me, was abused by 12valve in random comments, and would talk **** with Shawn... I mostly stuck to the music and literature forums.

Why did they stop having forums mods, anyway? It seemed like a better system. UMs only needed to step in when the forums mod needed them to

I just had Cole having a weird crush on me, was abused by 12valve in random comments, and would talk **** with Shawn... I mostly stuck to the music and literature forums.

Why did they stop having forums mods, anyway? It seemed like a better system. UMs only needed to step in when the forums mod needed them to
they basically all went awol. one guy was literally gone over a year and was still green.

I mean back then the forums were more active to be fair, no matter what any gaslighter wants to argue. So I get they needed more staff, it just deffo seemed like a fairer system to me πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

threatens to combine all threads to one in EE if continues..... after thread starts gaining traction threatens to close it anyway.

dumbf*ck, then they remake other threads . so which is it? 1 thread or 6 every day.

I mean back then the forums were more active to be fair, no matter what any gaslighter wants to argue. So I get they needed more staff, it just deffo seemed like a fairer system to me πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
well the short answer is:
it was. there were flareups but nothing like it is now

Good Morning Love GIF

@purplerose @Radiation @Boba Fett @BlackLivesMatter It probably won’t last but still.
I would love nothing more to see a live Trump reaction to this news. I bet he will start saying The Big Steal Part Deux.
Okay he won't use French, he barely speaks English. Yes it will be appealed. It should be noted there are 25 other such cases in various states, most of which he does have a chance to carry. But worth it to add to his stress. He will only be able to take so much at his age.
His next stop will be Stroke City

I would love nothing more to see a live Trump reaction to this news. I bet he will start saying The Big Steal Part Deux.
Okay he won't use French, he barely speaks English. Yes it will be appealed. It should be noted there are 25 other such cases in various states, most of which he does have a chance to carry. But worth it to add to his stress. He will only be able to take so much at his age.
His next stop will be Stroke City
This would be heaven. I keep flipping the Fox News and they haven’t even touched this yet to them. The only time I ever watch Fox News is on election night i flip to it to see if they get any results in before others but other then that hell no lol.

This would be heaven. I keep flipping the Fox News and they haven’t even touched this yet to them. The only time I ever watch Fox News is on election night i flip to it to see if they get any results in before others but other then that hell no lol.
What is really interesting if you go to their web site that story will not be there. However some Fox news people have had to call Trump and others out about election denial after that big lawsuit. Now I am awaiting a million ketchup faces soon.

Late edit, damn that Purplehose beat me to that.

What is really interesting if you go to their web site that story will not be there. However some Fox news people have had to call Trump and others out about election denial after that big lawsuit. Now I am awaiting a million ketchup faces soon.

Late edit, damn that Purplehose beat me to that. I know if to ketchup faces

I know of two people. There are these two political lawyers on Fox News ones a moderate ones are more conservative but for the most part they always back Trump when it came to the documents case though even they have a hard time or had a hard time defending him. even they said yeah this is gonna be pretty rough for him.

Fox News is normally late to everything or they selectively choose to cover stuff which is funny yet pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.