Festive Random Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a good chocolate pie recipe that is beginner friendly? I told my family I’d make a chocolate pie well I thought you could buy a crust and throw some chocolate pudding in the bitch but I can’t find any recipes stating that. Halp
YES!!!
I have one. It's a family secret

Pssstt-
Pillsbury dot com.

It's called chocolate pudding pie.
1 pre-made pie crust
1 chocolate pie filling can
1 chocolate pudding mix
2 and 3/4 cup milk

1. Bake the pie crust - instructions are on the paper circle in small print

2. Mix the last 3 in a bowl with a wisk about 2-3 mins

3. Pour in cooled pie crust
3A. Wiggle the pie crust to get the bubbles out and make it look smooth on top

4. Refrigerate 1 hr. Or until set. 1 hour will give you gooey 1 1/2 will give you more set. You can check this by a toothpic in the middle.

5. Keep it Refrigerated until serving.

6. Don't top with whipped topping until serving.

Because I was premature in my celebration of festivities and I made it weeks ago, three were merged last night, I think though. No idea where the new one came from

Yeah, I'm on lemsip, vitamin C, honey and lemon drinks, and a heat pad at the base of my skull @Creed101 - I just don't like being ill at all lol

That's kinda gay

Ps... Are you hot and single? I have gay best friends who could use some festive cheer... and maybe a stuffing?

Because I was premature in my celebration of festivities and I made it weeks ago, three were merged last night, I think though. No idea where the new one came from

Yeah, I'm on lemsip, vitamin C, honey and lemon drinks, and a heat pad at the base of my skull @Creed101 - I just don't like being ill at all lol
I feel you not liking to be sick.

YES!!!
I have one. It's a family secret

Pssstt-
Pillsbury dot com.

It's called chocolate pudding pie.
1 pre-made pie crust
1 chocolate pie filling can
1 chocolate pudding mix
2 and 3/4 cup milk

1. Bake the pie crust - instructions are on the paper circle in small print

2. Mix the last 3 in a bowl with a wisk about 2-3 mins

3. Pour in cooled pie crust
3A. Wiggle the pie crust to get the bubbles out and make it look smooth on top

4. Refrigerate 1 hr. Or until set. 1 hour will give you gooey 1 1/2 will give you more set. You can check this by a toothpic in the middle.

5. Keep it Refrigerated until serving.

6. Don't top with whipped topping until serving.
This sounds so easy! Thank you so much. 😁 I had a feeling you had a recipe for me

This sounds so easy! Thank you so much. 😁 I had a feeling you had a recipe for me
if you go with a deep dish pie crust get 2 boxes of pudding mix.

remember to always refrigerate leaving that baby out will turn it into soup.

if you really wanna impress them

Oma's Eclair cake

1 9x13 pan tin or glass
1 8oz cool whip thawed
1 tub chocolate cake frosting
1 box graham crackers
3 cups milk
2 box vanilla pudding

layer bottom of pan with graham crackers

mix in bowl pudding cool whip and milk

spread half of bowl mixture on top of crackers top with crackers then layer of mixture then crackers( total of 3 layers of crackers) the card actually says till its enought :ROFLMAO:

cover with foil and refrigerate 30 mins ( more like 40)

remove from fridge and spread cake frosting on top. re cover and fridge it again for 4 hrs.

• Love
Reactions: Kd.
yeah i get a premade graham cracker crust you don't even have to bake. couple boxes of instant pudding. the boxes usually have the recipe for the pie on them. you use less milk so it's thicker than regular pudding. bob's your uncle choc pudding pie

Status
Not open for further replies.