First Job

splat

Post Morbid
Part of the right of passage into adulthood is the realization that you have to rent out eight hour portions Of your life to make a living So what was you First Job?how long did it last? and how was your first employment experience?

My first "real Job" was like most teens was in Fast food. I started at Mickey D's. after watching two hour of boring training videos..They shoved me into the kitchen with a crew that didnt speak english :help: This job lasted two weeks ..It ended when during one of the busiest times of the day ..i screwed up an order and the greasy Pimply Little butt weasel of an asst manager came Into the back and screamed on me for about five minutes. so I did the only i could do.. as he walked off Puffed up from his power trip..I smacked him right in the back of his head with a fish sandwich :eek:k: threw my apron and stupid paper hat at him and walked out the front door.

So what was your first work experience ? spill it :thumb:

i was 16. still in high school. it was a daycare. with the after school kids. i would work from 245 till 6 pm. when i was 17 they changed the laws that said that if you work in a daycare you must be 18. i was supossed to be fired but wasnt. my job title had changed from room assistant to assitant to the director. because it allowed me to stay there and doing everything from staying in the rooms to doing dishes running errands or faxing things . the day i turned 18 they stuck me in the infant room which was for ages 6 weeks to 18 months. that summer they shut down. im still involved in daycare and i have recieved my degrees for it.

Part of the right of passage into adulthood is the realization that you have to rent out eight hour portions Of your life to make a living So what was you First Job?how long did it last? and how was your first employment experience?

My first "real Job" was like most teens was in Fast food. I started at Mickey D's. after watching two hour of boring training videos..They shoved me into the kitchen with a crew that didnt speak english :help: This job lasted two weeks ..It ended when during one of the busiest times of the day ..i screwed up an order and the greasy Pimply Little butt weasel of an asst manager came Into the back and screamed on me for about five minutes. so I did the only i could do.. as he walked off Puffed up from his power trip..I smacked him right in the back of his head with a fish sandwich :eek:k: threw my apron and stupid paper hat at him and walked out the front door.

So what was your first work experience ? spill it :thumb:
My first job was as a warehouse operative that's basically picking and packing and driveing a forklift truck it was a very good laugh at first and the money wernt to bad but i got fed up with it and quit :lol: now ime a full time bum scrounging off any body and every body :D

when i turned 15 i got my working papers and started working at a dry cleaners. i got paid $7.50 to hang around with people who only spoke spanish. pretty much all i did was run the shirt section, make piles of which shirts were starch, no starch, heavy starch, and keep it all organizes.

and since i was the smallest id occaionally have to slither underneath the industrial machines and hook up the perc hose when we were getting a delivery.

it was a pretty awful job but i stuck it out till i graduated high school and moved.

Officially my first was a Receptionist/Secretary at an Auto Electrics. I think I earnt something like $13 an hr. I was trained to take on the head role for when the "office manager" was away on holiday. When I went through the pay roll books I noticed that she had been adding more $$ on to her pay cheque each week. Also noticed she had been dipping into the petty cash everyday. She didnt like it at all when I enforced a petty cash book. She couldnt steal anymore :D

Last edited: