First Job

My 1st job was a( feeder/ later Nurse's Aide), part-time,for a few months.I was 16 and taking Nursing Assistant class. I worked in a nursing home for 2 yrs. Here's a pic of me and a friend holding our NA certificate on NA graduation nite...:D
nacertificate.jpg

Last edited:
β‰ˆβ˜Όβ™₯Ŵįſď?Δ―Ε™Δ™β™₯β˜Όβ‰ˆ;4023550 said:
What kind of toys ? :sneaky:

hahahaha Hunni if it was those kind of toys then Id still be there...believe me :D You would of often found me in their showroom skating, riding, playing with every kind of kids toys under the sun... ahhh happy days ! :eek:k:

First job was working for my mother as a waitress and cook, but don't think it counts as it was unpaid (and they say slavery is no longer here!!! :eek: lol!!)

I waitressed for a few months, but now do part time bar work whilst at uni, i might not do 8hours a day, but it pays off bills and gets me enough to help mum out, i guess!!

Other than that, i've been a babysitter, cook, chambermaid, counter assistant and checkout girl lol.

hahahaha Hunni if it was those kind of toys then Id still be there...believe me :D You would of often found me in their showroom skating, riding, playing with every kind of kids toys under the sun... ahhh happy days ! :eek:k:

lol.. :Dsounds like fun.. like being a display model demonstrating toys and equipments :D