Gender Affirming Care is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender Affirming Care is a lie. There's no "care" in mutilating children.
Children cannot consent to being mutilated...Proverbs 8.
California's Senate Bill 107 gives the state the legal right to seize children from other states without parental consent for the purpose of child mutilation.
The + really stands for C...as in C for children.
A journalist for 60 Minutes rolling her eyes doesn't refute anything.

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

Topic should not even be up for debate. This thread should be shut down immediately it’s going to incite racism/homophobia disgusting. It’s disgusting how he worded it.

The title itself is transphobic. As a transgender woman myself I can see thru their thin veiled attempts at disguising their phobias.
I didn't know you're a trans woman, not like it's something you'd ask because it's none of my concern or business but knowing that, I have even more respect for you than before because of people like OP make it difficult to say it because these people are flat out terrorists.

I didn't know you're a trans woman, not like it's something you'd ask because it's none of my concern or business but knowing that, I have even more respect for you than before because of people like OP make it difficult to say it because these people are flat out terrorists.
Thank you. I usually ignore these creeps, however with more and more anti trans bills being passed the lgbtq community already has its back against the wall. And people like this are finding it ok to come out of the dark like the cockroaches they are to openly spread their hate. They shouldn’t be given a platform here or anywhere to do it. I’m not one for cancel culture but these people should be cancelled at every opportunity.

Thank you. I usually ignore these creeps, however with more and more anti trans bills being passed the lgbtq community already has its back against the wall. And people like this are finding it ok to come out of the dark like the cockroaches they are to openly spread their hate. They shouldn’t be given a platform here or anywhere to do it. I’m not one for cancel culture but these people should be cancelled at every opportunity.
Yeah, I'd say I'm shocked that a certain UM allowed it, but he's allowed stuff like this in the past.

Seems like a breeding ground for transphobia tbh
it may end up that way, and will be sorted if it does but people are allowed to have opinions, and argue them in a debate forum- even if they are offensive to others. TOS cover hate speech and it is clearly defined as "direct attacks on......"

they can be read here: https://www.chat-avenue.com/tos.html

(To be clear i'm not defending his views )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.