Give the same fucks that the trolls do....but is it doxing?

What would you do?

• Call the cops

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Call his parents

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Do nothing its doxing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call the cops, cause calling his parents is doxing

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see how calling familly work etc is harrassment, and going to the cops etc makes sense for that. The site would cooperate if asked. I was merely making a general point as OP seemed to be referencing the site- not VGC (or in his poll)

I dont think its blaming anyone to suggest personal responsibility. No one is suggesting anyone "deserves " harrassment. My point was more of the lines of, if you don't want to be mugged, dont walk along down a dark ally in a crime infested hood type thing.

edit first line OP "if you think CM actually cares......." thats referencing the site not VGC
Did you just use the “she deserves it for dressing provocatively” argument???

Jesus f Christ.

I have seen how you treat women and like to go after a woman now and then if anything people call you a ho alot snacker

As for the answer to question how do you deal with doxxers considering doxing is same as blackmail or Extortion it is also something people get arrested for all the time in rewl life here should be no exception as Doxxing is a Crime

As for the answer to question how do you deal with doxxers considering doxing is same as blackmail or Extortion it is also something people get arrested for all the time in rewl life here should be no exception as Doxxing is a Crime
But hey its not the ******** job to ban and report a doxxer to authorities thats the job of admin admins do their jobs in other rooms and report them to authorities if they commit crimes but johnny doesnt whats that tell you?

It seems glob has a answer on what to do:

“If he says contact the police then do it. I’d also tell them you’ve tried talking to the owners here directly and they told you to contact them. When law enforcement asks the owners for additional information they will give it to them.”

There’s only so much we can do here, make a file to your local police about this.

Last edited:
And shutting down conversation because he cant handle truth and something being done when we all know nothing will really be done under his administration

Johnny every other admin on chat avenue listens to problems that ******** have and tries to help and tries to listen to suggestins and improve the chat for better chatting experience all you do is silence them and do nothing are you really fit for admin? Every other admin seems to dissagree

And thats where johnny breaks law even if cops saw activity they wanted dealt with johnny dont care he has seen many criminals and bad people in chat and let them do whatever when someone asked if he was gonna deal with them he just responds ok and leave it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.