Good thing he’s not a law enforcement officer, cuz he’s corrupt AF

Who Should the Next Admin in General Chat Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 1,000% Russian Army, same bs he's been posting in Gen Chat for weeks. A broken record playing a song no one knows.

Nothing "dead" about General Chat minus your dry and perpetual ravings of a lunatic. 🙄
Alcoholism will be his Darwinism. It's obvious his parents don't care if he's constantly in his room getting intoxicated, as long as he's away from them.

He's literally logged into Gen chat anytime I go there and it's not often I go. In Singles, he'd be there all day every day. I'd go to bed, log on with my coffee and he'd finally be going to bed.

I never understood his stories he makes up, especially the roids one. He's flabby and constantly consuming alcohol which stunts protein synthesis. Plus, he'd need to hit the gym but owns no car or license and had to ask his ex to pay for his Uber for the pubs. Is he bench pressing metal plumbing pipes with gallons of water attached with Alien tape?

General chat is not dying it's the 3rd most populated room on the site.
if he was killing the room it would only see maybe 30 users, then you could say yes he is killing the room. The CM would fire him way before it got down to that number anyway.
The numbers don't matter and are only stacked because a majority of them are guests.

Having said that, Russian Army (Op) says that about every room he gets his head rocked in. He tried to migrate to other sites after being banned from Singles and lasted less than a week before being banned.

People need to stop using the term "banned" on here and just say "suspended until your VIP/account is deleted and you have to create a new account in the hopes of repurchasing it again.

Alcoholism will be his Darwinism. It's obvious his parents don't care if he's constantly in his room getting intoxicated, as long as he's away from them.

He's literally logged into Gen chat anytime I go there and it's not often I go. In Singles, he'd be there all day every day. I'd go to bed, log on with my coffee and he'd finally be going to bed.

I never understood his stories he makes up, especially the roids one. He's flabby and constantly consuming alcohol which stunts protein synthesis. Plus, he'd need to hit the gym but owns no car or license and had to ask his ex to pay for his Uber for the pubs. Is he bench pressing metal plumbing pipes with gallons of water attached with Alien tape?

The numbers don't matter and are only stacked because a majority of them are guests.

Having said that, Russian Army (Op) says that about every room he gets his head rocked in. He tried to migrate to other sites after being banned from Singles and lasted less than a week before being banned.

People need to stop using the term "banned" on here and just say "suspended until your VIP/account is deleted and you have to create a new account in the hopes of repurchasing it again.
He seems like a real loser 🤔 living with his parents

He seems like a real loser 🤔 living with his parents
Yes, considering you contribute nothing to the household.

Also, sup?
I think he is a good admin 🥳 he bans bad people🦾 HR keeps a strong team of him ,DESS,TOC, CHELLE AND SALLY

Suddenly, your tones changed like your rosey ginger cheeks when you see Genn in Gen chat because he banned you?

I know but that's most rooms the guests will majority of the time be more than the users and VIP users. That's because guests can just login with a name and sometimes only need to complete a captcha. whereas users and VIP users have to sign up, with email and password and some people cannot be bothered to do all that.

You're right about that though most people who say they're banned have just been kicked for 2 hours. they then classify that as a ban lol.

I have no idea who either of you are but if he lives with his parents as an adult I feel sorry for him
I live with my parents and help them out. it's not uncommon, there's nothing wrong with it. I help my parents with bills and other stuff. they let me have a room I pay rent but also help them with a lot of other things. I don't understand the stigma if you live with your parents your automatically a bum or a lazy person or whatever the stigma is. Also the way I see it my parents helped me out all through my life. Now to me I would love to return the favor and help them until they get much much older.

He can't stop lol
Hi

I live with my parents and help them out. it's not uncommon, there's nothing wrong with it. I help my parents with bills and other stuff. they let me have a room I pay rent but also help them with a lot of other things. I don't understand the stigma if you live with your parents your automatically a bum or a lazy person or whatever the stigma is. Also the way I see it my parents helped me out all through my life. Now to me I would love to return the favor and help them until they get much much older.
Don't get mad at me 😭

He lives with his and doesn't work, sits in chat all day and night on drugs or alcohol. No clue how he gets the money from that but one can wonder.

I just wanted to ask a question and now people call me a Russian crazy person 😞😭😭😭😭

He lives with his and doesn't work, sits in chat all day and night on drugs or alcohol. No clue how he gets the money from that but one can wonder.
I agree with you men should not live with their parents and spend their life on chatrooms, some men are losers tho

I had my fun this can be closed 🤣😭🤣😂 sorry HR you have been nice to me

Ask Mike did he beg ivy for money to get his hair cut...she will tell you he did

Everyone stop 🛑 Boba Fett is rich and doesn't mentally abuse his E lovers human blasphemy can tell you he definitely didn't fix her pic when she dumped him and he definitely didn't cry on the phone to her every day saying he will hurt himself if she leaves 😡 Mike would never do bad things

Sorry I tried say dox but it autocorrect

Bill Hader Hello GIF

So he's a bad administrator because he banned you for evading a kick and spamming a link for another site? Sounds like he did his job to me. 👀👀
PS Russian... Good riddance and I hope he adds you to his permanently banned list. Anyone who creates imaginary stories about predatory behavior about not only myself but also Amanda simply you got your feelings hurt shouldn't be allowed in any room that allows minors.

Status
Not open for further replies.