Good thing he’s not a law enforcement officer, cuz he’s corrupt AF

Who Should the Next Admin in General Chat Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sarah Helsinki, you're not perfect yourself. Please don't start problems with others. Why don't you work on yourself then bashing others. So much negativity here from you @Sarah Helsinki. Please be kind. You don't have to be here if you don't want to. No reason to keep complaining bad always about H.R. H.R did nothing wrong to you @Sarah Helsinki. You're wrong about H.R being the worst admin. That's not true. Don't be rude @Sarah Helsinki. Please don't be mean to others @Sarah Helsinki. That's not nice to say mean things about @H.R.
No, he's not the worst admin. He has not done what you said. He is a good person. He is a fair admin in the general chat room. He is very helpful. He does the best he can. Nobody is ever going to be perfect. You should be thankful that he has volunteered for chat ave for a very long time. He doesn't get paid for being an a admin or um. H.R is the real deal. He's not fake. He works hard. He works long hours on here. H.R never gives up. H.R. cares for others. There is nothing wrong with H.R. period. Some people will just hate others. That's sad! We only live once. Please think of one kind thing to say @Sarah Helsinki. Have a blessed rest of the year. 😁 There should not be so much hate here @Sarah Helsinki. @Sarah Helsinki I hope you are doing well. Be safe and well always. Take very good care of yourself.

ALL the best,
'PRINCESSA
So all the people that voted must be completely incorrect? As fucking if.

Hello all, long time lurker here decided to finally get around to making account. I've been seeing a lot of drama, both among the forums, and within the chat itself. People constantly exposing people as being unsavory characters, often with evidence to back it up, still I don't see action coming from the Administrator himself.

Could this be what the drama is all about, sourced from the inaction of an incompetent Admin? Possibly so, I think of General Chat as a whole had a more sensitive, understanding, but stern Administrator then I could see the chat becoming an overall safer, and cleaner place for it's audience of all different ages. The Admin, as they currently stand either thinks the chat is a massive joke, or they just simply don't care because too often do I see that same Admin giving passes to the kinds of people in the other chats would likely have been banned for. Even going as far as trolling other users, participating in making a mockery of those that generally have a problem or feel genuinely wronged by an action taken against them which possibly might not be as justified as perceived to be.

I'm not complaining about the Administrator, by no means does this need to be redirected to the site's upper-management. The current Admin is incompetent, it is what it is, that course will play itself out on it's own anyway. All I am saying is that the chat needs a better Admin, and there are definitely far more passionate, sensitive, and competent candidates within General Chat itself that would do an infinitely better job that the Administrator we have now. Not even just Moderators, but there are even a few VIP users that I could see making an excellent Administrator. The chat isn't remotely dying, but toxicity has become excessive, the perversions, and trolling. I simply think the current Admin just can't handle it, and perhaps it is time for them to retire.

So I went ahead, and selected a few General Chat users who I believe would make excellent Administrator's if given the chance as a contingency in the events our current Administrator either steps down, or is relived of their position. What does everyone think, who of these would make the best Admin?

I vote @Amandalorian because @TheLeigh already is admin of two rooms but ehhh if they ever wanted her for another I'd support. Other than that I don't know any of the other ones more than a simple hello here and there.

This doesn't reflect any of the above mentioned views of the current admin as I do not use general chat except for like 10 mins every other month so I won't speak to any of the "issues."

I voted Rapinoes just to get even with her. Chelle, Jose and Amanda would be good choices. Sally and TOC both have busy lives and probably do not have the time to admin and it is mean that you put poor @TheLeigh on this list though it would be funny if she got another room to admin. Velma just had a baby leave her alone.
I say #TheLeigh for new Extreme taboo room in adult chat.

Last edited:
Hello all, long time lurker here decided to finally get around to making account. I've been seeing a lot of drama, both among the forums, and within the chat itself. People constantly exposing people as being unsavory characters, often with evidence to back it up, still I don't see action coming from the Administrator himself.

Could this be what the drama is all about, sourced from the inaction of an incompetent Admin? Possibly so, I think of General Chat as a whole had a more sensitive, understanding, but stern Administrator then I could see the chat becoming an overall safer, and cleaner place for it's audience of all different ages. The Admin, as they currently stand either thinks the chat is a massive joke, or they just simply don't care because too often do I see that same Admin giving passes to the kinds of people in the other chats would likely have been banned for. Even going as far as trolling other users, participating in making a mockery of those that generally have a problem or feel genuinely wronged by an action taken against them which possibly might not be as justified as perceived to be.

I'm not complaining about the Administrator, by no means does this need to be redirected to the site's upper-management. The current Admin is incompetent, it is what it is, that course will play itself out on it's own anyway. All I am saying is that the chat needs a better Admin, and there are definitely far more passionate, sensitive, and competent candidates within General Chat itself that would do an infinitely better job that the Administrator we have now. Not even just Moderators, but there are even a few VIP users that I could see making an excellent Administrator. The chat isn't remotely dying, but toxicity has become excessive, the perversions, and trolling. I simply think the current Admin just can't handle it, and perhaps it is time for them to retire.

So I went ahead, and selected a few General Chat users who I believe would make excellent Administrator's if given the chance as a contingency in the events our current Administrator either steps down, or is relived of their position. What does everyone think, who of these would make the best Admin?
🤔

Seems like all rooms could use a good mod overhaul as many are not doing their jobs causing lots of trolling and underage crap to get in. Mod abuse of power is also out of control, definitely time for a good shake up around here.

:cry::cry: Again I didnt make the cut!! I see how it is!! Boo Hoo me! Now im over that lets get new blood in there and get rid of the trash thats over running the room namely pedos, trolls, pretend teens, and fuckwits! (i know i know not allowed to get rid of ppl cause they eat their own boogers)!

When is this racism going to stop @H.R. PufnStuf its been going on for months now without even the slightest action apart from removing from the room for ten minutes to return to start it all over again. He has numerous forum threads calling your mods inappropriate names, racist comments filthy names and here we are again - YES I continually IGNORE as it seems now we have to do it daily as IGNORE feature fails. No wonder great mods like @Amandalorian who was voted best Gen Chat Mod has walked away from your utter inability to rid the room of trash.

I have sent the SS to your inbox as I am unable to upload them here for some reason.

Hi "new member"

participating in making a mockery of those that generally have a problem

^^^ I actually spend a lot of time helping exactly those kinds of users. I dont "look for reasons" to ban users, I apply CM regs, I dont have the luxury to to be trigger happy, and I don't ban users on request/ or the whims of a mob or because you don't like them. If the system lets a user back in after a time- thats how it is. Its site administrator perogative to allow non creep users start over if they choose.

Every user that should be gone-is and this room is far better than it has been in years= largely due to the strong moderation team and support from upper management.

@Ness_eb Ive left this even though its a admin complaint .

I have sent the SS to your inbox as I am unable to upload them here for some reason.

No SS were sent to my inbox. Use the report feature so mods can action, repeat offenders for racsm etc get banned per CM regs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.