Happy Birthday to the January Months Birthdays. Let's Celebrate ALL of the January Birthday. I will celebrate ALL month for myself as well. My49thBDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hot, in before close
nope GIF by karencivil
Leave Me Alone Reaction GIF by CBS
Late Night Haters GIF by VH1

I didn't do it. We don't know who did it. It could have been anyone that didn't give a flyingfuck about who you are that just wanted the name.
truth.

ooooo pretty front

you mean it could be an innocent chatter , who is now being called a stealer, bastard and idiot?

not exactly the warm welcome that c/a wants to put forward.
i feel bad for this person now...they don't deserve this sort of treatment...i think the not princessa should apologize

im sure something can be worked out if she pmed cm....maybe? i hope so.

hopefully its not a ban of an innocent chatter at the say of a pissed off chatter...
a ban of the account would result in the name being lost forever...a deletion of the account would be an unfair deletion of an account that could have been innocent...neither of which i'd put past them

the person did nothing wrong...the name was given up...the name was registered....it's the same reason mods are expected to keep the same name in chat and forums
no not that, just change the user name like add a 1 or something lol

a ban of the account would result in the name being lost forever...a deletion of the account would be an unfair deletion of an account that could have been innocent...neither of which i'd put past them
hopefully for @My Birthday Month January she can calmly get this resolved without alienating an innocent chatter who would maybe hopefully add to site numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.