Happy International Women's Day

Amandalorian

Silver Member
Here's to the brilliant, vibrant, and influential women in this world.

For ones that have gone before us to pave the way for the rights and equality of women worldwide,

For the ones that are working, living, and encouraging each other to expand horizons, open minds, and to never stop forging ahead,

To the ones that raised us or have touched our lives in some significant way,

Here's to you! ❤️

Sure, why not? 🤣
Thank gawd fer that

Makeup Face GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

no,

now stop trying to bastardize more things that is solely supposed be representative, & in celebration of biological women…

with your sexist transgender interloping b*llshit, bitch 🖕🏻

Just read President Biden just awarded a medal of courage or such to a Trans Woman today so looks like they are included.

in no particular order, these are all the women ive come to luv, & appreciate from this website; truly caring, & genuine women that stand out as excellent examples of what a woman is…

@Amandalorian
@Velma_Dinkley
@Schism
@purplerose
@Kim
@Kd.
@nightmare grimm
@Sweet_ums
@ban active
@SanDruh
@Chelle Belle
@DESS
@that one chick
@Mr. Jose
@TheLeigh
@rapinoes smirking revenge
@auroraa
@Louize

& whoever else i may be forgetting, bc there is simply just too many great women to list 💖

luv you all, happy international women’s day 💁🏼‍♀️

Pls don't derail my thread with politics. Thanks!

Back to focusing on the queens for a day! 💕💕💕
Its on topic, as it pertains to International Womans day- thanks. https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/happy-international-womens-day.949082/#post-1299695

Ill carry on to mention Agnes McPhail, the first woman MP to be elected in Canada - a pioneer of the social justice movement, and the social gospel- a leader in prison reforms, ( she was instrumental in stopping the beating of prisoners with large leather straps) various pensions, and womans suffrage, and an accomplished author and so much more. She inspired many people, female and male to work towards a better world.

Salute Agnes!

edit: and a nod to the "raging Grannies" a group of elderly women- many times incarcerated for trying to prevent the clear cutting of BC old growth forests.

Happy International Women’s Day!
Thank you for all of the tags!
@Amandalorian you are so sweet to send Boba’s mom flowers, that warmed my heart!

@babydolla thanks for being cool!
@Velma_Dinkley Hey “twin” I have been so happy for you and your little family!
@TheLeigh Music chat has been hoppin lately and it is all because of you! ❤️
@purplerose thank you for your recipes that you tag me in, and thanks for all of your advice. I know I can always count on you.
@Kim thank you for your hair advice, and thank you for always being so kind towards me.
@Schism my general chat homie. I love how you like to pump me up always and say nice things about me. I also love your accent and when you talk in your American accent 😆
@ReaganTaylor im glad you made it to MI! 🌺

To anyone who I didn’t tag, it doesn’t mean I don’t love ya, Happy International Women’s Day everyone! ❤️ @CLEMS0N shout out time for you……. The women will love you!

Shout out to some of my favorite women on this site.
The ones who are a woman’s woman.
Women who have made room for me.
Women who don’t hate me because I’m simply another woman.
Women who do not see me as competition, but I know would fix my crown if/when it’s ever crooked 💙

@Amandalorian
@TheLeigh
@Kd.
@babydolla
@auroraa
@AP'sGirl1984
@Susss
Ive added myself to your list because well you know how wonderful I am LOL

And a massive happy womens day to all the strong/independent women here! Lets continue to have each others back and uplift each other! Lets keep fighting the good fight..

Ive added myself to your list because well you know how wonderful I am LOL

And a massive happy womens day to all the strong/independent women here! Lets continue to have each others back and uplift each other! Lets keep fighting the good fight..
I surly missed several of the other amazing women I’ve ran across on this site.
I’ll chalk it up to “mom brain” 😁💙