Happy International Women's Day

im late!

Happy International womens day! (a day late)

i appreciate all the ladies here, from the ones that jumped in yelling as loud as they could to the ones who took a bit to warm up before typing anything. use your voice how you want and how it makes you happy, you are never wrong for using it.

@CLEMS0N you get the mention because even though youve been friend zoned nay tolerated zoned for some... there be a crap ton of us here behind you pressing you to be the best clem you can be.

sci-fi horror GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
:cool:(y) ....

im late!

Happy International womens day! (a day late)

i appreciate all the ladies here, from the ones that jumped in yelling as loud as they could to the ones who took a bit to warm up before typing anything. use your voice how you want and how it makes you happy, you are never wrong for using it.

@CLEMS0N you get the mention because even though youve been friend zoned nay tolerated zoned for some... there be a crap ton of us here behind you pressing you to be the best clem you can be.

I'm always nice

in no particular order, these are all the women ive come to luv, & appreciate from this website; truly caring, & genuine women that stand out as excellent examples of what a woman is…

@Amandalorian
@Velma_Dinkley
@Schism
@purplerose
@Kim
@Kd.
@nightmare grimm
@Sweet_ums
@ban active
@SanDruh
@Chelle Belle
@DESS
@that one chick
@Mr. Jose
@TheLeigh
@rapinoes smirking revenge
@auroraa
@Louize

& whoever else i may be forgetting, bc there is simply just too many great women to list 💖

luv you all, happy international women’s day 💁🏼‍♀️
love u angel baby <3

Good sentiment. But. Much like any other one day celebration of a group of people. You deserve to be celebrated 24/7/365.
Thank you ladies. We all came from one of you! Kiss your mama on the cheek! She’s a treasure.
I'm reading this in a Barry White singing voice.

Okay, I follow politics quite closely, but how is it I've only just heard that every year since 2015, on International Women's Day, the UK House of Lords has to listen to a list of women killed where the primary suspect or known murderer are men.

I just watched this years and it honestly is heart-breaking. We really have come so far as women, but we've still so far to go in terms of being taken seriously, especially by medicine and the law.

Don't even tag me with your "it happens to men too" because yes it does, and I don't support that, either, but this thread is about women.
Don't tag me with your anti-trans bullshit, either.

in no particular order, these are all the women ive come to luv, & appreciate from this website; truly caring, & genuine women that stand out as excellent examples of what a woman is…

@Amandalorian
@Velma_Dinkley
@Schism
@purplerose
@Kim
@Kd.
@nightmare grimm
@Sweet_ums
@ban active
@SanDruh
@Chelle Belle
@DESS
@that one chick
@Mr. Jose
@TheLeigh
@rapinoes smirking revenge
@auroraa
@Louize

& whoever else i may be forgetting, bc there is simply just too many great women to list 💖

luv you all, happy international women’s day 💁🏼‍♀️
D'aww...thanks a lot, @babydolla! I absolutely just adore this thread and all the female empowerment vibes, to a point that I'd like to keep it going despite the fact that this day has already passed.

This is my contribution: