Have you ever? (Game)

Yes

Have you ever lost one airpod and never find it till you put on music to hear it?

Earbuds, but YES, this morning for example, i slept with music on in my ears and woke with one still in my ears and the other one was missing, i played the music again then found out it was in my hood ;-;,

Have you ever lost your phone in a crowded place?

Yes, till my phone started ringing then I realized to never put cupcake as my ring tone.

Have you ever dropped a plate of food?

Yes, Freshman year of high school on a Saturday

Have you ever texted the wrong person something about them to them?

Nope, i don't talk abt ppl as much ( i try to )bcz it makes me feel bad.

Have you ever went to an appointment at time but it got rescheduled?

I'm going to answer the prior question because it has happened and it was mortifying. I had a friend, we'll call him Steve. Steve was going through it and was in the business of unaliving himself. Everyone in the group took turns being with him to make sure he wasn't alone during this mentally unwell rough patch. Anywhoo, I was texting a friend to see who was up next and texted something to the effect of, "Are you on Suicide Steve duty or am I?" Except it wasn't to my friend, it was to Steve. I just about puked up my heart as I sat there deer in the headlights looking at this text I couldn't delete. For everyone needing closure, Steve is alive and well.

Probably, calendar times and dates are always changing.

Have you ever locked yourself out of your residence?

omg, I'm sorry that happened to you and yall are great friends btw. And I'm glad that your friend is alive and well.

Yes, and had to wake up my brother to open the door 🤡

Have you ever annoyed someone to go out somewhere?

Yep, answered that b4 😭 i had to wake up my brother cuz he was the only one in the house at the time ( it was during finals so i went home early at 10am ) to open the door.

Have you ever gone a few days without talking with anyone?