HI

Just wanted to say hi and hope you all have a great day and remember your amazing.


please no hate on this post
Have A Good Day GIF
🤔
Good Morning Hello GIF by NeighborlyNotary®
Good Morning Hello GIF by Sealed With A GIF
 
Hi Miley, lovely to meet you here, I hope every day is at least 10% more wonderful than you want it to be. Have a fab day! And remember that Simply Karina can't be your favorite moderator just because she is so tall. We shorties are nice too. 🙂
 
you still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.
What is sad is that a 44+ year old man is so misogynistic that you can't help yourself. You've admitted that you have been in Girls Chat since you were a teenager, and have admitted being over 40 ... but not 44 ... huh? And for some reason you are so intimidated by a woman more than half your age, that you went back 'TWO YEARS' of my posts to post laughing emojis. How sick is that? I suppose it all started when I first joined GC and posted jokes that you didn't like. Since then, you have continued to troll me wih laughing emojis or some snide comment. I will no longer waste my time responding to your misogynistic mental illness. I suggest all girls do the same.
 
I have siad no negativity on this post and it still happening if you don't like someone block them but this is not the place so please stop or I'm going to ask this to be closed
 
Top