mileymarie
Active Member
Just wanted to say hi and hope you all have a great day and remember your amazing.
please no hate on this post
please no hate on this post
Just wanted to say hi and hope you all have a great day and remember your amazing.
please no hate on this post
Aww heyyy, I am doing okay I hope you are alsoooHelloo Miley, how's it going?
🥰🥰🥰Love and peace to you all especially Pope Miley
aww you also as always I am thxxx 🥰🥰Hello Miley! I hope you're having a wonderful day 🙂
aww you too and aww 🥰Hi Miley, lovely to meet you here, I hope every day is at least 10% more wonderful than you want it to be. Have a fab day! And remember that Simply Karina can't be your favorite moderator just because she is so tall. We shorties are nice too. 🙂
aww I'm doing okay I hope u well also 🥰Hiya! Hope you're doing good!
Isn't it sad that a 44+ year old man is still hanging around in Girls Chat and Girls Forum? Well, more than sad, downright creepy. Just saying.
you still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.Isn't it sad that a 44+ year old man is still hanging around in Girls Chat and Girls Forum? Well, more than sad, downright creepy. Just saying.
STFU COREYyou still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.
Go troll elsewhere, ur banned from girlsyou still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.
I was going to be quite on this what did I sayyou still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.
hi sky I hope u doing well today and hop u haved good weekendHello 🙂 🌸
What is sad is that a 44+ year old man is so misogynistic that you can't help yourself. You've admitted that you have been in Girls Chat since you were a teenager, and have admitted being over 40 ... but not 44 ... huh? And for some reason you are so intimidated by a woman more than half your age, that you went back 'TWO YEARS' of my posts to post laughing emojis. How sick is that? I suppose it all started when I first joined GC and posted jokes that you didn't like. Since then, you have continued to troll me wih laughing emojis or some snide comment. I will no longer waste my time responding to your misogynistic mental illness. I suggest all girls do the same.you still troll and lie about people's ages; it's sad. Your admin, who was born a guy, is older than me.