Alright @TheLeigh id appreciate some insight into this, I am on general chat, my user name is 00Xye on there. I tend to post the message in chat “I’m looking for new friends if anyone wants to chat” and the first thing on my profile says no minors, between all of the mods I have ran into in my time on site, which I don’t really like getting on if a mod isn’t, I’ve never received this comment.
I will start by saying the rule itself here is not the issue. I was asked to put 18+ in my messages to which I asked why it was suddenly an issue when many other mods had not said anything. I was told it’s just a rule and to just listen. The issue is that this rule is listed nowhere on the site and this is the only mod who has ever said anything about it. If this is the genuine rule I’m happy to follow it but it needs to be listed explicitly in the actual rules because of the fact that this room has adults and minors, we can’t be expected to just know that and follow it when we’ve never had issues before.
I will start by saying the rule itself here is not the issue. I was asked to put 18+ in my messages to which I asked why it was suddenly an issue when many other mods had not said anything. I was told it’s just a rule and to just listen. The issue is that this rule is listed nowhere on the site and this is the only mod who has ever said anything about it. If this is the genuine rule I’m happy to follow it but it needs to be listed explicitly in the actual rules because of the fact that this room has adults and minors, we can’t be expected to just know that and follow it when we’ve never had issues before.
