How are you feeling now ?

Fantastic!
"Everyday is a new beginning, a new adventure, renewed hope and a chance to make changes in your life, but you must not hold on to yesterday, It is the past you can't go back to, all you can do is go forward, so forget yesterday, embrace the day, and envision tomorrow."

Yeah, I’m outa here for a while, as my latest PET scan just took a massive steaming crap all over my plans again. Need to reflect on wtf I’m gonna do. I hate my Friday afternoon Telehealth appointments. They either put me on a high or kick me down the stairs. This coupled with some other stuff going on is just … yeah, nah.

Yeah, I’m outa here for a while, as my latest PET scan just took a massive steaming crap all over my plans again. Need to reflect on wtf I’m gonna do. I hate my Friday afternoon Telehealth appointments. They either put me on a high or kick me down the stairs. This coupled with some other stuff going on is just … yeah, nah.
Wish you the best...

Ugh.
Nervous Charlie Brown GIF by Apple TV+

Relieved, but happy.

The last week or so I had that feeling my real life job was on the line. I noticed my bosses were cold with me and I had no future projects to design and prepare for. So this morning I sent them a short email, "Hey, any future projects for me, I am starting to get nervous here." Almost immediately I got a phonecall back with reassurances and some laughing that I have no need to be nervous and that there is bigger plans for me.

I attended a tiring, but useful church camp today, where I learned career and interview skills. My dad drove me because of my mom's car issue and didn't leave me there, which I was glad for. It was far and I was nervous, but I had support and made friends in a black neighborhood where I felt different. It was complicated, but a lot. Yes, I know.