How are you feeling now ?

You work as a stunt person then? Hehe

Just don’t know many jobs that means extra work after being run over by a bus.
haha...yeah nah...I had my flu jab on Monday and ignore doctors advice to take it easy for a couple of days because blah blah blah.....and blah blah blah happened so I got sent home by my staff

haha...yeah nah...I had my flu jab on Monday and ignore doctors advice to take it easy for a couple of days because blah blah blah.....and blah blah blah happened so I got sent home by my staff
Yeah. What the heck do doctors know, right? Big Pharma and all that. All those dangerous chemicals in vaccine like dihydrogen monoxide. Ahhhhh! The horror!

I got my COVID booster shot yesterday. I think I’m turning into a T-Rex πŸ¦– from all the mRNA lizards in it.

It was the new Moderna Spikevax Biv BA.4-5. In English, this is a bivalent (two variants) that has both the original SARS-CoV-2 strain and the Omicron variants BA.1 or the BA.4/5 variants. Mine was the BA.4/5 one.

It’s kinda like the flu vaccines having extra protection every time they release this years’ variant.

FR, feels like @Bob Velseb punched me in the arrrm 😭

God, I’m such a crybaby when it comes to shots. Idek why.

I'm no longer a child, I am a grown gremlin!
evil laugh gremlins GIF

^^ @Bob Velseb

gremlins 2 GIF

^^ @Pinky

today i am brilliiant

actually never better, i had a text from someone a best friend i hadnt heard from in 10 years, my parents caused us to not text each opther

Exhausted by the arrogance of some people who act if they know everything.

Angry and frustrated, when someone in real life don't care about what I have to say.

I'm feeling so full because I had so much food today cuz it was Father's Day but it was very nice very fancy restaurant with my family and I and I loved every moment of it I'm so tired now and full and exhausted but I'm happy to be here on Earth right now I love life to its fullest and I thank God that God made me Thank you God for everything thank you God for my family Thank you God for my friends

Feeling stressed lately.

Seems like everyone is struggling with something that I don't know about.

This summer has been weird.

Time is flying by and I feel like I'm missing out on something.

I wish I could be happier and more relaxed, but things don't make sense sometimes.

Like, the other day I was on my phone with my boyfriend and I couldn't hear him well. He literally sounded like he was underwater or something. I think he asked me something and I couldn't catch it. I felt so bad and embarrassed.

I don't know, but this summer defo feels off.