How are you feeling now ?

I am burnt out too @Highness Royal. I know the feeling and I am sorry you are burnt out. I hope life gets better for you too.

For myself,

I wish I could have some sleep. It will never happen here. I barely can get any sleep in real life. People blast the music daily and honk there horns way to much and speed down the roads so much it is terrible. People in real life need to slow down and drive safe. So much road rage out there. It is so scary to drive these days. I do not like driving anymore. Where I live at people are way to loud outside all the time morning, day and night. I can not move right this minute. It is way to expensive to move but thinking about moving this year or next year or the year after. I need to save every single penny. No spending money right now. I will save it all up to move in the future and that is my goal is to move in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or 2026. One of those years I am moving out of where I live far away. I need to get a brand new passport mine expired. I can not wait to try something else in real life. Better life! Better health. I hope I can win the lotto. I am so tired, exhausted, and stressed out. In pain physical pain and mental pain. I can not wait to feel much better and start over and fresh.
Anxiety attack.I wish I did not worry so much about my real life. I pray daily too. I am so worried about things in real life that are out of my control. I hope everything for me works out for the best this weekend and next week. It has to get done asap fast.

I am burnt out too @Highness Royal. I know the feeling and I am sorry you are burnt out. I hope life gets better for you too.

For myself,

I wish I could have some sleep. It will never happen here. I barely can get any sleep in real life. People blast the music daily and honk there horns way to much and speed down the roads so much it is terrible. People in real life need to slow down and drive safe. So much road rage out there. It is so scary to drive these days. I do not like driving anymore. Where I live at people are way to loud outside all the time morning, day and night. I can not move right this minute. It is way to expensive to move but thinking about moving this year or next year or the year after. I need to save every single penny. No spending money right now. I will save it all up to move in the future and that is my goal is to move in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or 2026. One of those years I am moving out of where I live far away. I need to get a brand new passport mine expired. I can not wait to try something else in real life. Better life! Better health. I hope I can win the lotto. I am so tired, exhausted, and stressed out. In pain physical pain and mental pain. I can not wait to feel much better and start over and fresh.
Anxiety attack.I wish I did not worry so much about my real life. I pray daily too. I am so worried about things in real life that are out of my control. I hope everything for me works out for the best this weekend and next week. It has to get done asap fast.
I'm just burnt out from babysitting lol.

I'm just burnt out from babysitting lol.
I remember those days. LOL! I was a baby sister and a nanny for my pastor's kids for a long time. Back to the future.
back to the future volver al futuro GIF

Not well still. Having zero immunity atm due to immunosuppressants, I got a bad cold that I think my Tita brought home from work. Typhoon hanging around to the north of me isn’t exactly helping either. Meh.

Cough, flemmy chest, sore throat, runny nose.

Hangry
(bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger)