How does one deal with police when confronted?

I definitely wouldn't do it like a " sovereign citizen" they are always unsuccessful it seems

I'm always polite and respectful...i joke with them and ive been lucky to talk my way out of fines that way lol. It all depends on the situation.
If I didn't do anything wrong and I get stopped by police, I simply don't cooperate with any of there orders, eventually they will burn their authority powers in frustration and move onto someone else to harass

The police needs to learn strongly how to deal with and speak to the public even criminals need to obey cops and not run or attack.

I definitely wouldn't do it like a " sovereign citizen" they are always unsuccessful it seems

I'm always polite and respectful...i joke with them and ive been lucky to talk my way out of fines that way lol. It all depends on the situation.
If I didn't do anything wrong and I get stopped by police, I simply don't cooperate with any of there orders, eventually they will burn their authority powers in frustration and move onto someone else to harass

The police needs to learn strongly how to deal with and speak to the public even criminals need to obey cops and not run or attack.
Amen!

dog police GIF
dog police GIF
dog puppy GIF by Polizei_Ffm
Happy Code 8 GIF by Code 8 Movie

when confronted i just don’t speak to them. i never do anything that would instigate some kind of lawful confrontation so i don’t have to worry about that, but if they’re coming to me looking to β€œjust talk” i just tell them β€œ5th amendment” and walk away/close the door.

when confronted i just don’t speak to them. i never do anything that would instigate some kind of lawful confrontation so i don’t have to worry about that, but if they’re coming to me looking to β€œjust talk” i just tell them β€œ5th amendment” and walk away/close the door.
Come on son tell the forum how much of an instigator you are ;) lol