How does one deal with police when confronted?

It’s been my experience that there are two systems of justice. I show ten fingers above the wheel if I get pulled over, and ask if I can get in my glove box to get my insurance verification. My experience has been that if you treat them with respect you (most days) will get treated the same way in turn though. Just for instance. I worked a job in Utah last year. I was there for four months. I got pulled over once a month, not kidding. None of my coworkers were harassed that way. I don’t think that the majority of law enforcement are bad people. I think the machine itself is what’s rotten. Police shouldn’t be militarized. They are policing the public. The public isn’t militarized. Why should the police be ? A military/militia is only good for one thing. Same as guns. Their purpose is to kill.
Be kind. Build community. The world needs it. Especially right now.

Police brutality is fairly rare here. It happens, but not too often. The last time it hit the headlines was in 2015. When it does happen, it is often racially motivated. Unfortunately, ethnic profiling is a major problem, but not on the same scale as it is in the US. It always surprises me when I read stories about people of African-American descent being pulled over because it doesn’t fit the cops’ narrative and in the worst cases, the person gets tasered or shot. I guess the conclusion you could draw from this, is that there is a false narrative that attributes negative characteristics to certain groups that set them apart from the accepted in-group, in other words institutional racism.

If you are confronted by the police, identify yourself and cooperate. However be careful when answering questions. Just let them know if you are being detained you will be needing a lawyer. They have to stop interrogating if you invoke your right to council. IF they continue to question you after that then you have a legal out to have the case dismissed.
I being black know all about the police. F the police. Black Power.

100% this broad squeal like a pig... 100%
Stephanie Mcmahon Wrestling GIF by WWE

That man's is being violated 😭. That ain't right, you don't carry a person like that.

Justice for whoever that is

I aint talking bout rights 😭. Poor bastard getting carried like a duffle bag. Leave the... apparent "manlet" some dignity