How long have you had your pets?

Ooo pet forum!

I have 3 dogs (not enough in my opinion). The oldest one is a Chihuahua named Brownie and he'll be 9 in November. :( I've had him since he was 2 months old. Dodger is a little mix I rescued from abusive owners. He'll be 4 in November as well and I've had him since he was one. Finally, a Dalmtian named Oreo is 4 months old and I've had him since he was 2 months old.

I have two dogs, both are Jack Russell Cross. The oldest, Pepsi is 11, we got her on my 6th Birthday. The other, Butch, is 10.

Then there are my three cats, Trixi and Ginger, who we aren't completely sure on the age because we took them in as strays but we think about 6 or 7. Then the youngest, Garfield is 5 I think and was born to Trixi not long after we adopted them.

I've had my horse, Chance, for five years now.
He's such a great horse. xD Sometimes too smart for his own good. :disgust:
I still love him no matter what though. x3 <3
Stella, my German Shepherd, I've had for four years.
She's also too smart for her own good. :disgust:
She knows 27 different toys by name, and worse yet, she's able to pick up on English real quick, so we have to be careful what we say.
Such as "Are there any deer outside?". She flips out and barks and runs to the window looking for deer. I enjoy torturing her with that. xD
I nicknamed her Satan. The best part is she answer to it. I love her so much. x3

Last edited:
pets

pets

Zoe.. tabby cat 13 years
Bodhi Rottweiler 2 years
Boudreaux Mutt 2 years
Jeter Bernese Mountain Dog 5 years
Swamp Dog Feral 1 year (he doesnt live with us..he just hangs around sometimes )
Shiloh Husky Shepherd Mix 3 years

Capt Jack Sparrow parakeet 1 year
Elvis cat 2 months
Felix cat 2 years
Chanel cat 1 year
Tortuga turtle 3 years

yes i am running my own petting zoo.... lol :D

Last edited:
I have kallie who I have had for seen eight years , then there is Buddie who I have had for three .. I had my oldest dog Jaye for 7 years too .. he was a good old dog .

Angel my pomeranian is going to be 9yrs old in August :reallysad: and Trixie my pomeranian/chihuahua is 4 yrs old. Had them both from the second they were born. :awe: I've enjoyed it all so far.. even though there were some bad times lol. :D

When I was like 14 I had a cat for about a week but it jumped out the window and I never saw it again.