How long have you had your pets?

I've had my cat Gracie for about... I think 3 or 4 years. And then she passed away. I was so upset and I still am. :reallysad:

I also had a minpin dog named Peanut for 1 year I believe, but we had to take him back to my aunt because he chewed my mom's end table leg and that pissed her off.

My mom had Beaky, a lovebird, for a LOOOONG time, before I was even born. Yeah, he lived a very long and healthy life. He passed away last year due to having too many episodes and he was just really old. Beaky didn't wanna leave my mom because she like really bonded with him and he was really attached to her, and I was just so damn upset and depressed seeing the poor lovebird suffer like that. But now he's in a better place. I miss him just as much as I miss Gracie. R.I.P Gracie and Beaky.
:brokenheart:

The first cat rooty Ive had since I moved here almost 17 years ago. The second cat I call Oscar because I found him inside a dumpster, Ive had for almost a year now.

Have had the dogs (Dixie) for 12 years and (Spike) for coming up 10 years, and the cats (Stanley) 3 years Nov gone (Eliza) and (Talullah) 3 years and 2 years in June

I had my dog Sushi for almost 16 years (she just passed away in 2015, bless her heart) and I've had my dog Sandy for almost 14 years! She is turning 16 in May :)