Not open for further replies.

Bampot 2.0

Gold Member

Wots this? lol

Trailer Park Boys Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

trailer boys GIF

Wots this? lol
That’s the old rules, lol

I remember that Davinme06 became admin soon after Clare resigned. He was a nice guy once you got to know him outside of his role as admin, but most people didn't take the time to do that. Rest in peace, my friend. 💗

I remember that Davinme06 became admin soon after Clare resigned. He was a nice guy once you got to know him outside of his role as admin, but most people didn't take the time to do that. Rest in peace, my friend. 💗
Wot did he die from? Does anybody know?

Where else would this conversation go when he's not the current admin and hasn't been one in literally years? You can only speak of him in terms of memory and past tense.
I actually meant the diabetes because when I read it was that, it clearly causes my heart to skip a beat. Not the fact he is deceased. **** off

I actually meant the diabetes because when I read it was that, it clearly causes my heart to skip a beat. Not the fact he is deceased. **** off
Glad you have a heart enough to feel something here, that makes me hopeful. It was a painful experience when the mod team at the time learned of his passing, and I remember it like it was yesterday.

And why do I need to **** off when I wasn't saying anything rude? Merely commenting on what you said. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.