I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not a pure Muslim I don't drink I don't smoke weed and **** I cuss it's not hurting anyone I'm not the only who does I didn't read all the books I stayed modest and the only person I follow is allah

I'm going to say this now I don't give a **** about any of that **** your trying to talk about Islam has been through wars there is peace but there isn't peace
Mind you ..I am a muslim too but I don't have problems like you do here . I respect n treat everyone the same regardless of what religion they believed in. I never use the word stupid to other let alone the famous 'f' word. They are not in my daily vocabulary hence it safe me from all these unnecessary hassles.

Hope you would start acting the same . Just remember no one is perfect . Each and everyone of us has our own flaws ....we just it to minimise them and improve.

Yeah proves my point Muslims do not think alike I fight for my religion people want to let things go in sorry but I don't care for your opinion I'm a nice person too I treat people equally regardless of what they are but I'm not going to be nice to fucking hypocritical people

Yeah you don't cause your not the one going through racism cause your a black Muslim so you can't relate to **** I've actually been through

Now that I think of it I don't care about any of that bull **** second chances are definitely defining in my opinion, do you know how many years it took for us to be accepted
I assume you don't

Even the Prophet forgives his enemy ,why can't we?
You have no idea what I have to go thru when I first join Chat ave but retaliation will not help or solve the issues.

My meeting breaks is over .I got to get in there back.i wished n hope you give a thought of my sincere little advice ..tc

Your advice is for people that don't fight I actually fight so does my sister I don't listen to that **** I'm sorry

This is to the people who don't like me if you don't like what I complain about don't fucking read it just ignore me why do you tell me to ignore you like come on lord chirstoher you really took me off ignore just to stir some drama I'm not a mean person Declan when you talk bad about my religion you make yourself look bad and promises shut the **** up you really wasn't saying anything to people who were talking **** to me that's two faced ....

If you don't like me take your own advice and ignore me your life will go back to normal I promise you it will be like I was never there if you have a problem with me stop worrying about what I post or complain about take your own advice......
You can say I start drama all you can however whenever I really don't start drama for defending myself and my religion my hijab isn't fake if you make an assumption about me it's only fair to make one about you it's even .......
So again if you don't like me don't read the damn post don't even respond to me I get attacked for it anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But don't come at me for defending myself like be for real if you were into something very important you would defend it ....

Status
Not open for further replies.