I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am the problem for saying something about racism and standing up for my religion people really need to shut the **** up...
You cant say I'm a problem for posting a compliment on forums I can complain about whatever I want so me calling out racism and Islam phobic is a problem
It's forum's why are people complaining about what I'm supposed to complain about if I was being Racist to you you would say something about it or just let it go ...

Braxton when you say you people your referring to black Muslims like me... I'm not no wanna be American I was Born a Muslim ... So Sammy if you have any questions I'll be happy to give you my opinion since I'm a problem ..
Just because I'm a Muslim I'll say it once again just because I'm a black Muslim doesn't mean I stand for what the Hamas do

I wasn't the only one calling out accusations or liars

Hello, I understand being upset if you feel someone is attacking you. But arguing with them is not going to solve anything. They aren’t going to change and you’re just giving them the attention they crave.
You’re on the internet where anyone around the world can make any kind of comments they want. You don’t really know them and they don’t really know you. Just ask yourself, is what they think or say really going to affect your life? Most often the answer is no.

Who cares if your black. Stop using it to boost your ego.
What if someone said they are white and proud? Different story innit, shut your mouth.
Never thought I'd see the day where I ever agreed with you on anything but there we have it.

Edit - To anyone thinking of coming after me, make sure you're 100% fucking perfect before you do.

@14rose,

this is a website, not a physical business, u cant burn it down…

i didnt know if u were aware of that or not, as a fellow black person i just wanted to inform u 🍜

what is that supposed to mean, first off lady I'm not trying to burn down **** I'm calling out racism second as a fellow Black person what should I know I know I'm black I know I'm a black bitch yes I know so what the **** are you tryna say

No cause you said fellow Black person what is that supposed to mean if you don't like me cause I'm black just say that

Nah so your threatened by a black person or your just a bitch looking for drama 😁

jim-carrey-thumbs-up.gif

Alright you one eyed ugly ass bitch I don't have to argue cause I know I'm better than that but I hope you have a good day😁

Status
Not open for further replies.