I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

no

riwpLjW.png

But there was a fly on my screen and I accidentally went to teen chat when the fly hit my screen!! 🥺

he hit the monitor so hard that it actually typed in a user name & logged him in,

if u were to then ask; *why didnt u just log out?* he'll just tell u that he decided to stay & observe...

observe wat exactly??? thats wat we need to figure out, its not why was he in teen chat we know that already 😉😉

but why did he stay?

• Haha
Reactions: Kd.
I'm not suprised with the history this person has involving inappropriate interactions with minors, that he'd bring up someone's kids.

Anyways..

Projecting, in psychological terms, refers to a subconscious defense mechanism where an individual attributes their own feelings, thoughts, or characteristics onto someone else. It involves unconsciously ascribing one's own emotions, desires, or beliefs to others, often without recognizing or acknowledging that they are projecting.

When someone is projecting, they may be expressing or attributing their own unresolved issues, insecurities, or conflicts onto others. For example, if someone consistently accuses others of being dishonest, it could be an indication that they struggle with their own issues of honesty.

Projecting can serve as a way for individuals to cope with uncomfortable or distressing emotions by displacing them onto others. It allows them to distance themselves from their own internal conflicts or to avoid taking responsibility for their own thoughts or behaviors.

It's important to note that Boba may not be aware that he is projecting his own issues onto others.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

saint Thickolas In November 2023 candy world craft got New engine testing and bug fixes! Pony world craft got bugg fixes in August 2023!

@StubleU @Luka @Boba Fett @babydolla i would hit that save button as fast as you can, repeatedly. then make multiple copies both cloud based and HD.

if you dont know what you are looking at:

in forums you can ( you used to be able to) choose to download your private messages as txt documents and save them on your computer. i do this every year-ish or so. it is a stack dump large folder you have to dig to find what your looking for. these are s/s of that txt document. so at one point these were actual private messages on the forums. for transparency, there are 2 date/times. one is the date/time i downloaded the file. 1 is the actual date possible time the message was sent.

syfO4BW.png

pnSGIx0.png

* theres more, i am incredibly slow, and may lose interest/time. plus as murphys law would have it . a tiny magnet from my silcone drive holder slid into my usb port and now ive got to fish it out before i continue.

mikey if you have any suggestions
NrjSPwW.png
i have these I LOVE THEM. because my storage literally consists of a throwing them in a Tupperware and putting them on a shelf in the basement. but the dang little magnets that keep the usb straight piss me off.

* if you STILL are sitting there in your stained tightie whities in your mommas basement, thinking your gonna be big and bag and continue to bitch at me/about me thinking i dont have what ive stated ive had all along and wont call you bluff... i suggest you run.

Status
Not open for further replies.