I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always on the lookout for new mobile games to play. Mobile gaming has become quite diverse, with a wide range of options to choose from. I'm curious to know what you enjoy most about this particular game and if you have any other game recommendations.

Bait GIF

I never said you had Apollo contacted Apollo and even the new ADMIN has mentioned what you do. You record chat and then skim through it until users like @SouporMan show up and you start seeing if he posts anything worthy of complaining about.

I'm not reading the rest knowing you typed it in an anus-fermented chair in your bedroom full of children's toys in your early 30s, but let me say this again. You not only posted ss of *****'s Sk*pe messages to @Chatmaster you also posted a SS of @Johnny IP when he was a user in Boys chat. You were banned shortly after by Apollo (not sure if that was the reason).

Basically, you have no leg to stand on when claiming who shares what sensitive info and who to trust.

Cya
Souporcreep has been BLOCKED for 3 months but somehow I am there waiting for him?? LOL no one gives a **** about him, not even his own children.

@Argamaethos this 45 year old manchild said I spoke badly about your mom's lasagna or something. I don't know what he's on about. Talking out of his ass again i guess.

All the admins love me and speak highly of my top tier gamer status.
xfkB8nL.png

xGgQFmI.png

rauKvAt.png

The users and the ladies love me
zZYsWq8.jpg

Yiiz5Zr.png

juiCKrM.png

pK02Dm2.png

gBBv6W4.jpg

EOyJ7Mn.png

ZcMKTyS.png

niexQyQ.png

yb28Gm2.png

Mc2sVKu.png

jXHAUWc.png

hjZAiYv.png

Even the guests love me
3wxuv15.png

90s vhs GIF

Last edited:
Souporcreep has been BLOCKED for 3 months but somehow I am there waiting for him?? LOL no one gives a **** about him, not even his own children.

@Argamaethos this 45 year old said manchild said I spoke badly about your mom's lasagna or something. I don't know what he's on about. Talking out of his ass again i guess.

All the admins love me and speak highly of my top tier gamer status.
xfkB8nL.png

xGgQFmI.png

rauKvAt.png

The users and the ladies love me
zZYsWq8.jpg

Yiiz5Zr.png

juiCKrM.png

pK02Dm2.png

gBBv6W4.jpg

EOyJ7Mn.png

ZcMKTyS.png

niexQyQ.png

yb28Gm2.png

Mc2sVKu.png

jXHAUWc.png

hjZAiYv.png

Even the guests love me
3wxuv15.png

90s vhs GIF
Sorry I’m obsessed.

Well if we compare the number of active users all over the chat rooms and the official value of the site ( of 350k ) I'm not so sure that that is the case.
Chat ave is losing members only because of one reason. And that is because members are not that brave to post in here and then became victims of rogue ex mods & admins with their mobbing.

I think that is fair that people who already decided to move and establish the fake site, stay away from their destructive urges.
You can not develop a site by causing harm and stealing its members, cause we all know that people are free and they do go on all sites.
Cause revenge and anger are two twin sisters, born at midnight... one after another
G0ogle is your friend try it sometime on the actual truth on how this site is dying a painful slow death!

Last edited:
I think that the staff members that go to the fake chat ave are real Hypocrites.;)
As long as they aren't staff over there too then it's not a problem .
Curiosity killed the cat after all , i had a look when it was just opened and i'll bet most people have at some point too.

I'm not suprised with the history this person has involving inappropriate interactions with minors, that he'd bring up someone's kids.

Anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.