I was accused of posting Spam

I have been banned, I have been accused of spamming.... I'm no angel but I think this was unfair so I'm appealing
The spamming notification is just a general banning screen wording. It’s possible you were banned because you had boys in one of your sentences. Please refrain from using that word.
 
i was banned from the video chat room for spamming when i was asleep with my audio on i wasnt even typing in the chatbar im not sure how i got banned for spamming when i wasnt typing but my audio was on and my camera was off and i was asleep with my radio on , can i please get unbanned from the video chatroom i think this ban is misunderstanding, it was like 2 days ago around 5:40pm on 11/19/2026 and my guest username was exhibitionist11i waited 24 hours and i can only enter the main lobby room
 
Top