WannabeCuck
New Member
I have been banned, I have been accused of spamming.... I'm no angel but I think this was unfair so I'm appealing
I was banned from the adult chat room with the same username as I have here and I was banned approximately 30hours agoI have been banned, I have been accused of spamming.... I'm no angel but I think this was unfair so I'm appealing
The spamming notification is just a general banning screen wording. It’s possible you were banned because you had boys in one of your sentences. Please refrain from using that word.I have been banned, I have been accused of spamming.... I'm no angel but I think this was unfair so I'm appealing
I will refrain from using this word if you allow me back inThe spamming notification is just a general banning screen wording. It’s possible you were banned because you had boys in one of your sentences. Please refrain from using that word.
Look at it this way you are now a full fledged cuckI will refrain from using this word if you allow me back in