Is climate change real?

That's amazing! That's more than you have in your checking account.
65 is more brain cells than you have. You're morally bankrupt and also financially bankrupt *throws some coins into your begging cup* give that to your mommy to contribute to the rent money, approaching 50 and still staying in your mommy's house very sad

@Boba Fett congratulations on winning the idiot of the year award for most stupid quote page 1 of this thread you said quote " A private jet is no different than using a gas powered car" lol

65 is more brain cells than you have. You're morally bankrupt and also financially bankrupt *throws some coins into your begging cup* give that to your mommy to contribute to the rent money, approaching 50 and still staying in your mommy's house very sad
96WFLMP.png

hEb0nMS.png

Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

He says he is in his "40's" now but he looks much older. He was stupid enough to post his pic here a few weeks ago. He looks ridiculous. Deadrie barlow style glasses, he looks homeless. Never underestimate the stupidity of stupid people.

It would appear that it's completely achievable. They have a massive growth in renewables and unlike the west, this is planned for.
It's worth mentioning that China has a long term plan for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from memory by approximately 65% by 2030.

Its worth mentioning that you are WRONG, like always.
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

CHINAS long term plan for the 65% reduction of its greenhouse gas emissions(Paris Agreement) is 65% from 2005 levels.

In 2005 CHINA was emitting 5.88 billion tons of CO2.
A 65% reduction of "2005 levels" would be eliminating only 3.82 billion tons of C02 (if they can even meet 65%)
nRbLbSH.png

As of 2021 CHINA emitted 11.5 billion tons of CO2. That is a growth of 98% or 5.7 billion tons.
zJWG0wY.png

Following this trend, by 2030 CHINA will be emitting 22.75 billion tons of CO2(18.93b adjusted for their goal).
33% reduction and 98% raise that is (wait for it......) a 65% INCREASE LMAO. IRONIC.

Their emissions fell by 4% between 2020 and 2022 as more renewables came online.
Proud Of You Yes GIF
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

"renewables"
Its called COVID LOL, just look at the graph every country on earth had a reduction in C02 emissions through those years, OWNED

Their government laugh at how easy it is to manipulate people like @Boba Fett @emileh , so easily manipulated and brainwashed by bs. Rainbow flag tick, 4 covid "boosters" tick, living in perpetual fear of the climate "crisis" tick

So ... Bread & Tall Man ... Huh ... Which One Is The Ventriloquist And Which One Is The Dummy ...

anthony hopkins puppet GIF by Shudder
I'm having difficulty on deciding what I want to call you. I have three names for you so maybe you could help me out. 1. Little Cindy lou who doesn't have a clue. 2. Little Cindy no clue 3. Loopy lou. Since I'm a gentleman and a nice guy I shall allow you to decide...

Apollo banned me from random comments revitalized thread today. My crime? Telling truth and answering a question when an idiot was trolling me @little cindy lou who , have you come to a decision?
You're Banned From Random Comments ? ...............................................................................
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
Ha !

Your Crime Eh ..... Intentional Stupidity Is A Crime On Chat Ave .... And You Are Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GUILTY !

And You Can Call Me Anything You Want ..... Just Don't Call Me Late For Supper

Okay I am going out on a limb here and say climate change is real but it is a lot more nuanced than what I have read on here.

Firstly, the Earth is naturally warming up. News Flash: the planet Earth goes through heating and freezing cycles. Yes, the Earth is warming up now, but a few tens of thousand years in the future the Earth will begin to cool down. It is just the way the planet goes.

Now, if you think that my statement is absolving humans in climate change, you are wrong. We are not causing climate change, we are accelerating it. As we are accelerating it, we are uncomfortable with the change.

So this talk of net zero is not about reversing the trend as it is near impossible, but slowing down the warming process. Yes the Earth will continue to naturally warm, we just need to cut back our accelerating factors. How we do that, well... it's complicated.

Okay I am going out on a limb here and say climate change is real but it is a lot more nuanced than what I have read on here.

Firstly, the Earth is naturally warming up. News Flash: the planet Earth goes through heating and freezing cycles. Yes, the Earth is warming up now, but a few tens of thousand years in the future the Earth will begin to cool down. It is just the way the planet goes.

Now, if you think that my statement is absolving humans in climate change, you are wrong. We are not causing climate change, we are accelerating it. As we are accelerating it, we are uncomfortable with the change.

So this talk of net zero is not about reversing the trend as it is near impossible, but slowing down the warming process. Yes the Earth will continue to naturally warm, we just need to cut back our accelerating factors. How we do that, well... it's complicated.
Are You Bill Nye The Science Guy ?

Milankovitch cycles (I posted about this on page 2 and requoted it for the benefit of the deniers on page 4 of the thread). There are three of them, the first is caused by the eccentricity of the Earth's orbit around the Sun and takes approximately 100,000 years to complete a full cycle. The second is caused by variation in the obliquity of the Earth's rotational axis from it's orbital plane in the Solar system from approximately 21 to 24.5 degrees and that takes around 41,000 years to complete a full cycle, The third is caused by the precession of the rotational axis (think of a gyroscope's axis making a circle as it spins) and this one takes about 26,000 years to complete a full cycle.

page1-795px-T_comp_61-90.pdf.jpg

The uptick in the warming cycle has occurred over the past 100 years (so-called hockey stick curve) and this represents a rapid increase in the increase of the global mean surface temperature far outside of the normal rhythms of the Milankovitch cycles. It does. however. fall in line with the increase in the use of fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are carbon and hydrocarbon deposits that were buried and changed (by enormous pressure and temperature in the case of hydrocarbons, and by pressure in the case of carbons/coals) as part of the normal carbon cycle of the planet. Most of these fossil fuel deposits began to be deposited and buried around 325 million years ago during the latter half of the Carboniferous period when CO2 levels in the atmosphere began to fall and atmospheric oxygen levels rose as high as 30%. This is the time that the majority of the deposits that formed coal were laid down. Oil deposits are more complicated but most of these were laid down in the algae and plankton rich seas of the Cretaceous.

These are examples of the natural carbon and rock cycles at work These deep cycles are responsible for the overall stability of environmental conditions for the planet.

Cue the Industrial revolution. Man discovers coal. Man digs up coal. Man burns coal. Man discovers oil deposits. Man digs up oil deposits. Man burns oil deposits. All of the carbon that was sequestered by the deep cycles of the planet's systems all that time ago is suddenly thrown back into the atmosphere.

Oh look. There's a sudden and rapid acceleration in the natural rate of change of global mean surface temperature. Now I wonder what could have caused that?