Is HR a Good Admin / UM?

is H.R PufNStuf doing a Adequate job as General Chat Admin / Universal Forum Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
High IQ chatter here,

Just wanted to point out that.
Complaining is bringing up the issue,
Criticism is pointing out the flaws that relate to the issue.

Complaining would be like xyz is why HR is bad admin (this thread)
Criticism would be like saying xyz is why the room is bad

There are a lot of things that could use improvement but this involves implementation from CM
To say that the mods are doing a good job in the room would be to say that the admin is doing a good job, since they are under his lead.
The admins follow the rules set forth by CM.
If theyre not being followed then fax your grievances to CM

Life Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

High IQ chatter here,

Just wanted to point out that.
Complaining is bringing up the issue,
Criticism is pointing out the flaws that relate to the issue.

Complaining would be like xyz is why HR is bad admin (this thread)
Criticism would be like saying xyz is why the room is bad

There are a lot of things that could use improvement but this involves implementation from CM
To say that the mods are doing a good job in the room would be to say that the admin is doing a good job, since they are under his lead.
The admins follow the rules set forth by CM.
If theyre not being followed then fax your grievances to CM

Life Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
"High IQ Chatter"

Hilarious

I am amaze at the amount of thread being made concerning general chat. Let's take a step back, think and evaluate things in general ...

1. It's being mentioned that mods are doing their job and monitoring the room well . Doesn't it means that the admin is doing a good job too bcoz all mods and admin jobs are related.

2. Everyone knows that the owners are also monitoring the forum, in certain thread they are even being tag of the issues .. meaning they are well alert of the situation so why do we need to post thread after thread about general chat .I am very sure they (the owners) have investigated & found there are no major issues . I am also pretty sure if there are major issues they might have taken action by now so why not moving forward, we stop posting thread about general chat . Let the staff have some peace there 🙏.

3. It's ok to comment however continuous negative vibes can really bring down the morale of the staff of the chat room . Let's do a normal approach if there are issue with the mods we report it to the admin and if the admin is the issue then direct message to CM or Administrator since only them can take actions on the admins . I am pretty sure our owners are not that ignorance (talking from my experience dealing with them ) it's just that they did not see there is an issue. Let's not challenge their decision . They will take action when the time comes and it's necessary to do so like they have done many times before .

4. No one is perfect ,we made mistakes every now and then . Just try not to repeat it and it will be ok.

5. Let's try to remove the dislike and hatred and try to get along . Forgive and forget and move on ..can we ? It's kind of depressing reading all the negative comment daily when we can actually work together to solve the issues.

I am not taking sides ...just my observation .

I am amaze at the amount of thread being made concerning general chat. Let's take a step back, think and evaluate things in general ...

1. It's being mentioned that mods are doing their job and monitoring the room well . Doesn't it means that the admin is doing a good job too bcoz all mods and admin jobs are related.

2. Everyone knows that the owners are also monitoring the forum, in certain thread they are even being tag of the issues .. meaning they are well alert of the situation so why do we need to post thread after thread about general chat .I am very sure they (the owners) have investigated & found there are no major issues . I am also pretty sure if there are major issues they might have taken action by now so why not moving forward, we stop posting thread about general chat . Let the staff have some peace there 🙏.

3. It's ok to comment however continuous negative vibes can really bring down the morale of the staff of the chat room . Let's do a normal approach if there are issue with the mods we report it to the admin and if the admin is the issue then direct message to CM or Administrator since only them can take actions on the admins . I am pretty sure our owners are not that ignorance (talking from my experience dealing with them ) it's just that they did not see there is an issue. Let's not challenge their decision . They will take action when the time comes and it's necessary to do so like they have done many times before .

4. No one is perfect ,we made mistakes every now and then . Just try not to repeat it and it will be ok.

5. Let's try to remove the dislike and hatred and try to get along . Forgive and forget and move on ..can we ? It's kind of depressing reading all the negative comment daily when we can actually work together to solve the issues.

I am not taking sides ...just my observation .
Mati lah!

😍😍😍😍

to say the mods are good, must automatically mean that the admin is good is a fuckin’ joke to me 🙊

a company can hire good people, but still have absolute sh*t leadership, happens all the time out in the real world…

so you’re hired by a company as a supervisor, & you along with your fellow supervisors are humble in your leadership so generally all your underlings luv you… however, the general manager does questionable things, like make inappropriate jokes at the expense of his employees, engaging in favoritism, shutting down projects because they make him look bad, intimidating employees for expressing grievances, & firing people for exasperated reasons…

now would u still say that the general manager is doing a good job still, just because the general manager hired a few good supervisors to pick up their slack because theyre also lazy as fuckk???

lets not pretend that’s a good manager, just like lets not pretend HR is a good admin 🍜

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

Last edited:
I just voted YES merely because H.R PufNStuf seems like a far better person than this babydolla whose been spewing nonsense on my threads/posts, just saying

HR is a good admin but the mods suck in general chat. We hope HR would consider replacing the staff members with new faces for a change.

heres another fine example of that ludicrous logic some of u have;

some of you must think danny boy schnider was a good production manager to have be in charge of those kids at nickleodean too, bc he’s responsible for the careers of some beloved actors today l0l

regina-george-regina-george-laughing.png

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

the time i had to get help from H.R. PufnStuf he was real helpful so i think hes a good admin. hes deleted some of my posts here tho but prob cos i hurt feelings of ppl. but he does all this even with lots of ppl on his case about summin.

Status
Not open for further replies.