Is HR a Good Admin / UM?

is H.R PufNStuf doing a Adequate job as General Chat Admin / Universal Forum Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the time i had to get help from H.R. PufnStuf he was real helpful so i think hes a good admin. hes deleted some of my posts here tho but prob cos i hurt feelings of ppl. but he does all this even with lots of ppl on his case about summin.

that isn’t a redflag to you??

that person you offended is a religious zealot, & a bully that is guilty of all the things she accuses everyone else of being towards her…

so while yes he deleted your post bc u offended her, but hardly do you see the same action being taken towards her for the exact same things…

its not a redflag to you that as a UM, he effectively uses his so-called-authority to cover up, & brush under the rug any grievances anyone has towards him & his performance in the position hes in, or the chat he administers??

i know youre new or w.e, at least judging by your naivety; just take a look around in the other recent threads about HR, read the screenshots that @Louize shared carefully then come back again & let us know how your estranged opinion has changed…

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes 👌🏻

Last edited:
to say the mods are good, must automatically mean that the admin is good is a fuckin’ joke to me 🙊

a company can hire good people, but still have absolute sh*t leadership, happens all the time out in the real world…

so you’re hired by a company as a supervisor, & you along with your fellow supervisors are humble in your leadership so generally all your underlings luv you… however, the general manager does questionable things, like make inappropriate jokes at the expense of his employees, engaging in favoritism, shutting down projects because they make him look bad, intimidating employees for expressing grievances, & firing people for exasperated reasons…

now would u still say that the general manager is doing a good job still, just because the general manager hired a few good supervisors to pick up their slack because theyre also lazy as fuckk???

lets not pretend that’s a good manager, just like lets not pretend HR is a good admin 🍜

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes
In general as a group ,he is still good but for individual KPI ( key performance indicator ) it will be a different story . There are many aspects and criterias being taken into consideration for individual KPI evaluation .

that person you offended is a religious zealot, & a bully that is guilty of all the things she accuses everyone else of being towards her…

so while yes he deleted your post bc u offended her, but hardly do you see the same action being taken towards her for the exact same things…

its not a redflag to you that as a UM, he effectively uses his so-called-authority to cover up, & brush under the rug any grievances anyone has towards him & his performance in the position hes in, or the chat he administers??

i know youre new or w.e, at least judging by your naivety; just take a look around in the other recent threads about HR, read the screenshots that @Louize shared carefully then come back again & let us know how your estranged opinion has changed 👌🏻

kIndly leave users religious beliefs as a means of attack- out of this thread.

i know youre new or w.e, at least judging by your naivety; just take a look around in the other recent threads about HR, read the screenshots that @Louize shared carefully then come back again & let us know how your estranged opinion has changed 👌🏻
im not that new. just cos i dont post a lot i been here over a year now.

u asked how ppl think about him and i told u my opinion. i know some stuff dont always seem good but u just never know the full story of stuff like context.

we all know about that. and i gave him screenshots i had of some bad ppl as well and im sure they made a difference.

anyhow thats my opinion sorry

u asked how ppl think about him and i told u my opinion. i know some stuff dont always seem good but u just never know the full story of stuff like context.

we all know about that. and i gave him screenshots i had of some bad ppl as well and im sure they made a difference.

Don't apologise for your opinion. You're entitled to it whether people agree with it or not

thats the whole point of the thread babe, & i appreciate you sharing that with us…

sorry if i appeared cross, i wasn’t, i was just following up on your opinion to try & gain further insight into your opinion & why you have it :)

i just has a really bad sass problem

don’t apologize for expressing yourself ever!!!!

This thread hasn't been closed by HR yet because Babydolla is a friend of him. This is a clear example of the double standard at play here: people in power turn a blind eye to their friends but take action against others for the same thing. It's hypocrisy at its finest. If I had posted this thread, HR would have closed it long ago. Welcome to a world of hypocrisy.

thats the whole point of the thread babe, & i appreciate you sharing that with us…

sorry if i appeared cross, i wasn’t, i was just following up on your opinion to try & gain further insight into your opinion & why you have it :)

i just has a really bad sass problem

don’t apologize for expressing yourself ever!!!!

yes and i totally get that.

my mother always said police only harass the bad ppl. the only time i had to talk to police was when i saw something bad happened to somebody.

now whats this got to do with this? well, i guess lots prob feel harassed by HR cos they dont follow rules or stretch the rules.

but i know u and lots of others like boba stinks louize and before pinky was banned try doing stuff to make it safer but u all like push the limit of the rules u know? its so much for a good reason and i do appreciate what u do but idk why u all dont work together on it instead of always fighting each other.

it reminds me of the vietnamese saying ăn quả nhớ kẻ trồng cây which means when u eat the fruit remember who planted the tree. it means be grateful to the ppl that do good stuff for us.

If anyone wants to see why there are so many issues with HR, please feel free to take a look at my thread that was closed here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/the-worrying-behaviour-of-h-r-pufnstuf.949473/

Then question if you would want your child/sister/mother/friend dealing with him, especially if they were 13 and about to use general chat.

I have no worries that the gen chat mods are doing a fine job, but I've seen some great people remove themselves from modding under him because of the things contained in my thread, I can only hope his current mods also question his behaviour and stand against certain things.

In forums, there are no mods doing his job for him. Apollo and Ness continue to need to undo things he does that are wrong... But they shouldn't have to do that.

@Tams please can you show me where I myself push the limit of the rules? I'll wait.

yes and i totally get that.

my mother always said police only harass the bad ppl. the only time i had to talk to police was when i saw something bad happened to somebody.

now whats this got to do with this? well, i guess lots prob feel harassed by HR cos they dont follow rules or stretch the rules.

but i know u and lots of others like boba stinks louize and before pinky was banned try doing stuff to make it safer but u all like push the limit of the rules u know? its so much for a good reason and i do appreciate what u do but idk why u all dont work together on it instead of always fighting each other.

it reminds me of the vietnamese saying ăn quả nhớ kẻ trồng cây which means when u eat the fruit remember who planted the tree. it means be grateful to the ppl that do good stuff for us.

if the civil rights movement, never pushed back at the limits of the rules of their time…

then black ppl would still be drinking from separate water fountains, & sitting in the back of the bus…

sometimes rules are arbitrary, & sometimes those rules should be disregarded if the means justifies the end, or something that affect ✌🏻

to say the mods are good, must automatically mean that the admin is good is a fuckin’ joke to me 🙊

a company can hire good people, but still have absolute sh*t leadership, happens all the time out in the real world…

so you’re hired by a company as a supervisor, & you along with your fellow supervisors are humble in your leadership so generally all your underlings luv you… however, the general manager does questionable things, like make inappropriate jokes at the expense of his employees, engaging in favoritism, shutting down projects because they make him look bad, intimidating employees for expressing grievances, & firing people for exasperated reasons…

now would u still say that the general manager is doing a good job still, just because the general manager hired a few good supervisors to pick up their slack because theyre also lazy as fuckk???

lets not pretend that’s a good manager, just like lets not pretend HR is a good admin 🍜

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes
In this real world example people under poor leadership will usually tend to quit even if they are good employees becase they are following their morality. The outcome for this would be a high turnover rate of mods. I see the same old people there? If the general manager is firing supervisors because of insubordination or disagreement with corporate standards thats a different issue. The joke of the entirety of chat avenue is that people who complain about this place will still continue to support it. In a real world scenario people with poor leadership would go on strike, or leave the company to hurt it.

Thats why i left vgc and that place is dead now.
NEKylni.png

i know youre new or w.e, at least judging by your naivety; just take a look around in the other recent threads about HR, read the screenshots that @Louize shared carefully then come back again & let us know how your estranged opinion has changed…

thats what all the UMs and MODs do especially Apollo . He is the epitome of this statement.
BryBYmw.png

He deleted my thread about fishing just because hes asshurt just like he deletes most of my threads or comments on here.
Thats why ive been backing up all my threads on web archive for a while now.

The problem is all of the "authority" here is given free reign on applying rules how they see fit. And until that changes nothing is going to change because theyll just keep using their authority to selectively police people. The rules effectively say, theyre only wrong if you perceive them to be wrong.

The interactions I’ve had with him for the past few years here in the forums have been appropriate and actually very helpful. So in my experience, he and the rest of the forum staff do a pretty good job. I can’t speak to Gen Chat since I have no experience there.

(I find it interesting that you set very clear rules for this thread yet when someone violated them, instead of enforcing your own rules, you give them a heart eyes emoji because they fit your narrative. Very telling).

The interactions I’ve had with him for the past few years here in the forums have been appropriate and actually very helpful. So in my experience, he and the rest of the forum staff do a pretty good job. I can’t speak to Gen Chat since I have no experience there.

(I find it interesting that you set very clear rules for this thread yet when someone violated them, instead of enforcing your own rules, you give them a heart eyes emoji because they fit your narrative. Very telling).
Appropriate? U can kiss his ass dawg.

For the past couple of years he won't banned those predators playing around in General. Does he look like he cares about it? I don't think so.

Maybe he breeding those mfkers, he is building his own army and they multiply daily.

He fires the wrong staff and the best weapon he got from his team. HR puffnfaketoughs mindset goes backwards

Appropriate? U can kiss his ass dawg.

For the past couple of years he won't banned those predators playing around in General. Does he look like he cares about it? I don't think so.

Maybe he breeding those mfkers, he is building his own army and they multiply daily.

He fires the wrong staff and the best weapon he got from his team. HR puffnfaketoughs mindset goes backwards
You’re talking about gen chat. If you had read my post more carefully you would have seen that I said I can’t speak to gen chat because I don’t go there.

ALL Site bans have to go through CM you all know that.

The same ideology about mods going to HR only to result in failure can be said of HR going to CM.

Since CM does nothing about it the best course of action would be to take a moral stance and leave the site.

But no one here is going to do that because all of the authority here uses their authority to also harass people.

Status
Not open for further replies.