Is HR a Good Admin / UM?

is H.R PufNStuf doing a Adequate job as General Chat Admin / Universal Forum Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the majority of us can agree that you can still have high numbers and sh1tty staff.

we also can agree bots do not count.

again the total numbers arent the issue at hand. its the genuine user count you need to worry about.

i will just add this,

there are 500+ users at max, at any given time, at least the times i am online...

the guest-registered-vip user ratio is absolutely horrendous...

i'll break it down;

1. 70% of the users are guests, & at least 40% of that are bots, another 15% of that are guests that either just lurk or spam cp links,
10% of those guests are regulars under guest accounts with the purpose of anonymously harassing other regulars, & the remaining 5% actively are chatting

2. 20% of the users are registered users, 10% of that spend their time entirely lurking never engaging in conversation, 5% of that are bots, & only 5% are actually actively chatting...

3. that remaining 10% are VIP users & moderators (+ HR) combined...

not to mention most of the registered users almost never purchase vip, & practically none of the guests ever bother to register & that's mainly bc the majority of them aren't even living beings lmao

so if we're going to be transparent, that registry means absolutely nothing & it might as well still be the mere 144 that HR says it was when @purplerose was an admin 💅🏼

i believe the chat population is purposely being inflated by design to appear more active & popular than it actually is 🤷🏼‍♀️

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

i think the majority of us can agree that you can still have high numbers and sh1tty staff.

we also can agree bots do not count.

again the total numbers arent the issue at hand. its the genuine user count you need to worry about.

are you sure you want to throw other staff into this bash thread? out of respect im going to suggest you keep fixing sights on me.

I have no problem listening to critiique on issues like that from experienced people. But again lets not pretend OP has that altruistic intent. Because much of these regurgitated threads focus on not banning user A that user B hates, not about fairness, or anything like that. You did however help in one post regarding other means we could do things and still be on the square with other factors.
i will just add this,

there are 500+ users at max, at any given time, at least the times i am online...

the guest-registered-vip user ratio is absolutely horrendous...

i'll break it down;

1. 70% of the users are guests, & at least 40% of that are bots, another 15% of that are guests that either just lurk or spam cp links,
10% of those guests are regulars under guest accounts with the purpose of anonymously harassing other regulars, & the remaining 5% actively are chatting

2. 20% of the users are registered users, 10% of that spend their time entirely lurking never engaging in conversation, 5% of that are bots, & only 5% are actually actively chatting...

3. that remaining 10% are VIP users & moderators (+ HR) combined...

not to mention most of the registered users almost never purchase vip, & practically none of the guests ever bother to register & that's mainly bc the majority of them aren't even living beings lmao

so if we're going to be transparent, that registry means absolutely nothing & it might as well still be the mere 144 that HR says it was when @purplerose was an admin 💅🏼

Does that mean your like list is phoney too? https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/screenshots-v3-taylors-version.949479/#post-1312842 no similar reduction for that I see you recently posted you were "a friend to all chat" based on that.

In fact you boast so here:https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/is-hr-a-good-admin-um.949476/#post-1312482 so which is it?

are you sure you want to throw other staff into this bash thread? out of respect im going to suggest you keep fixing sights on me.

I have no problem listening to critiique on issues like that from experienced people. But again lets not pretend OP has that altruistic intent. Because much of these regurgitated threads focus on not banning user A that user B hates, not about fairness, or anything like that. You did however help in one post regarding other means we could do things and still be on the square with other factors.

Does that mean your like list is phoney too? https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/screenshots-v3-taylors-version.949479/#post-1312842 no similar reduction for that I see.

i literally can't control the means of who, or what likes my account;

i never said the chat is totally devoid of people, just that there is only 500+ ppl online at any given time that doesn't mean all those people are always the same people, but that doesn't make the numbers any less inflated...

i'm by no means accusing you of inflating the numbers, or lying about what they are; i personally suspect chatmaster plugs in artificial accounts to inflate the room numbers & not just in general chat (though those other rooms are irrelevant) 🤷🏼‍♀️

my percentages are just theory, but it's a fact that a large majority of those users aren't actual ppl, & a large portion of my likes are from my vast friends list which also includes many accounts with lifetime vip that for one reason or another don't come to chat anymore...

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

Does that mean your like list is phoney too? https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/screenshots-v3-taylors-version.949479/#post-1312842 no similar reduction for that I see you recently posted you were "a friend to all chat" based on that.

In fact you boast so here:https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/is-hr-a-good-admin-um.949476/#post-1312482 so which is it?
your the one making assumptions.

(probably because your seeing red, because its not because my opinion has changed)

its is my opinion that the reason the site is loosing users is because of staff.

because of the staffs temper tantrums and the staff's inability to be above personal attacks, and name calling users end up just leaving.
quoted myself.

you do realize, all forums staff can see that nothing is edited by anyone else right?

I did not know the staff was allowed to tell us the functions of being UM.

But I will take an SS and show that UMs and Chatmaster can anonymously edit our stuff.

So there is no recourse.

But again,

@Ness_eb @Apollo @Chatmaster

Can we confirm who is editing my posts as I post them?

you do realize, all forums staff can see that nothing is edited by anyone else right?

to be fair,

it would said *edited by moderator* or something to that affect, if you or any other UM was editing someones posts, no?

IDK honestly how it works, but nothing of mine appears edited

...genuinely curious...

to be fair,

it would said *edited by moderator* or something to that affect, if you or any other UM was editing someones posts, no?

IDK honestly how it works, but nothing of mine appears edited
only after the minute mark. before then there is no edit notation. it would need to be opened to edit by a mod within a min to not get the edit message.

that dude is medicated and delusional lol
only after the minute mark. before then there is no edit notation. it would need to be opened to edit by a mod within a min to not get the edit message.
See this knows all the tricks cuz she be doing that **** for a decade

Last edited by a moderator:
you do realze that if you get in there within a minute of it being posted you can edit things without an edit notation.
everytime I think something positive might come out of something as flawed as this thread, you retreat to these types of disingenious posts. Its dissapointing because it makes me think your not so altruistic either.

Because you do know full well staff actions are able to be seen which is what he said.

Ive nothing more to add/ goodnight Rose,

See this bitch knows all the tricks cuz she be doing that **** for a decade
A former UM knows all the tools available to a UM?

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

duly noted on your opinion- but In related thread, linked here- it was said I support pedophilia, and the like. Im challenging that specifcally- because I work hard towards the opposite daily more importantly, so does the room staff . And you know that, or you yourself would have taken a run on the issue long ago. And I challenge it because its false, and smears the site vicariously.

But If you think staff cant have backbones you are wrong.

The tantrum is being thrown by the OP who cannot endure a simple mirror.

id love to post about that issue , but it seems that issue has been prematurely CLOSED. if you want to have that discussion your free to open it up so i can post.

im currently posting in an thread about my opinions on if the gen admin/UM is doing an adequate job.

everytime I think something positive might come out of something as flawed as this thread, you retreat to these types of disingenious posts. Its dissapointing because it makes me think your not so altruistic either.

Because you do know full well staff actions are able to be seen which is what he said.

Ive nothing more to add/ goodnight Rose,
ive quoted the proof i urge users to go back to the posts using the arrows in the quotes. there is no edit notation in your post. although i quoted your original post, and its clear theyve been added to.

just like you added the bolded part to this post and yet there is no edit mark. because you caught the system before it had time to reset/realize there was a change. you do this FREQUENTLY. and you do not add an edit tag yourself. this makes you disingenuous. an edit the edit history only appears every minute. *edit history is only a um feature*

ive quoted the proof i urge users to go back to the posts using the arrows in the quotes. there is no edit notation in your post. although i quoted your original post, and its clear theyve been added to.

just like you added the bolded part to this post and yet there is no edit mark. because you caught the system before it had time to reset/realize there was a change. you do this FREQUENTLY. and you do not add an edit tag yourself. this makes you disingenuous. an edit the edit history only appears every minute. *edit history is only a um feature*

Doubling down again? Rose your digging quite a hole, as you know full well, UM actions can be seen. Just like you know what he's doing, which again casts quite a shadow on the integrity of your posts too.

You added that bold. Which really, is saddening for such an iconic member of this site. Enjoy the last word I wont engage your sophistry any further.

Doubling down again? Rose your digging quite a hole, as you know full well, UM actions can be seen. Just like you know what he's doing, which again casts quite a shadow on the integrity of your posts too.

You added that bold. Which really, is saddening for such an iconic member of this site. Enjoy the last word I wont engage your sophistry any further.

You already said you were done…

And your post proved one thing…

Vote Voting GIF by Creative Courage

i added the bold to the quote because when i read the post it wasnt there. you added it after the fact yet there is no edit notation on your post. when you decide to edit things physically put in the word EDIT especially when youve done it before a min has past since posting.

you are the one that dug deep 2 hours when you started in. the thread had various opinions until you wanted a way to derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.