Is HR a Good Admin / UM?

is H.R PufNStuf doing a Adequate job as General Chat Admin / Universal Forum Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its literally about me, responding to a thread, about me, and directly challenging the credibility of those throwing bricks.

Opinions are fine, so are legit beefs, but lets not pretend this is something other than what it is. The Op herself was recently warned for another of her threads disparaging users, this time over rl pet ownership. (More than a few users delete on this board for that very same reason. )

Im suggesting that motivation probably has less to do with the real issues on site and more about the tantrum rose is suggesting, its simply op is throwing it.

regina-george-regina-george-laughing.png

is this a joke, or are u for real right now??

you only just recently deleted a poll that i made back in feburary after my ban expired, a poll that hardly trended & that i totally forgot about...

u honestly think that this whole thread / poll about wanting the community to share suggestions, comments, & feedback about your performance is some sort of tantrum because u deleted that thread???

that is im sorry (not really), but the dumbest thing i think you ever said about me...

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

regina-george-regina-george-laughing.png

is this a joke, or are u for real right now??

you deleted a poll that i made in feburary after my ban expired, a poll that hardly trended & that i totally forgot about...

u honestly think that this whole thread / poll about wanting the community to share suggestions, comments, & feedback about your performance is some sort of tantrum because u deleted that thread???

that is im sorry (not really), but the dumbest thing i think you ever said about me...
What’s silly is we were all “just responding” to his old poll, and it was deleted.

HR doesn’t follow the same rules he enforces. He isn’t a admin, just a very old deluded man with a god complex.

its is my opinion that the reason the site is loosing users is because of staff.

because of the staffs temper tantrums and the staff's inability to be above personal attacks, and name calling users end up just leaving.

duly noted on your opinion- but In related thread, linked here- it was said I support pedophilia, and the like. Im challenging that specifcally- because I work hard towards the opposite daily more importantly, so does the room staff . And you know that, or you yourself would have taken a run on the issue long ago. And I challenge it because its false, and smears the site vicariously.

But If you think staff cant have backbones you are wrong.

The tantrum is being thrown by the OP who cannot endure a simple mirror.

In related thread, linked here- it was said I support pedophilia, and the like. Im challenging that specifcally- because I work hard towards the opposite daily more importantly, so does the room staff . And you know that, or you yourself would have taken a run on the issue.

If you think staff cant have backbones you are wrong.

The tantrum is being thrown by the OP who cannot endure a simple mirror.
id love to post about that issue , but it seems that issue has been prematurely CLOSED. if you want to have that discussion your free to open it up so i can post.

im currently posting in an thread about my opinions on if the gen admin/UM is doing an adequate job.

@H.R. PufnStuf is claiming the user 3 times younger than him is having a tantrum, but we have many users with proof of what you are doing.

Because you do it so obviously.

that's fine honestly i ain't even mad,

i'm done commenting for now anyway :)

i'll leave the floor open for other's to address their suggestions, comments, feedback, & votes on the subject at hand...

if he wants to foolishly believe that im actually throwing a tantrum over a thread i made months ago, & totally forgot about that he only just strangely deleted two days ago, then that's his prerogative to be dumber than a bundle of sticks 😉

i won't be responsible for the thread turning hostile, he can do that by himself & continue solidifying all our positions against him ✌🏼

bless your lil' heart, @H.R. PufnStuf

🍭

note: this thread is being recorded for quality assurance purposes

@Chatmaster

The very silly part here, is the simple requests.

- respect, you don’t respect any of us. And, your buddy navy wings told me @Chatmaster told you I am a problem user. A random mod, that ended up going away. Which is odd cause the TOS claim this website is for entertainment but @Chatmaster is involved.

- stop editing and deleting posts against you. Stop manipulating chat to your advantage.

- stop banning users you dislike, and aiming to call out claims of our rule breaking. @Chatmaster is that even allowed? He picks and chooses what he wants to say for his advantage.

You’re a website UM HR, get over yourself.

that's fine honestly i ain't even mad,

i'm done commenting for now anyway :)

i'll leave the floor open for other's to address their suggestions, comments, feedback, & votes on the subject at hand...

if he wants to foolishly believe that im actually throwing a tantrum over a thread i made months ago, & totally forgot about that he only just strangely deleted two days ago, then that's his prerogative to be dumber than a bundle of sticks 😉

i won't be responsible for the thread turning hostile, he can do that by himself & continue solidifying all our positions against him ✌🏼

bless your lil' heart, @H.R. PufnStuf

🍭

Good job being the adult in the situation.

if he was *truly* bad to the point where he would(as i’m sure many of you bickering wish)end up being deplatformed, someone would’ve provided the evidence already to the proper people for it. let’s not pretend that’s not what this is about. but the conclusion is the same, whether this thread gets locked or not, you’re all just wasting your time and making fools of yourselves. at the end of the day, he’s going to keep being admin and you will keep bickering.

if he was *truly* bad to the point where he would(as i’m sure many of you bickering wish)end up being deplatformed, someone would’ve provided the evidence already to the proper people for it. let’s not pretend that’s not what this is about. but the conclusion is the same, whether this thread gets locked or not, you’re all just wasting your time and making fools of yourselves. at the end of the day, he’s going to keep being admin and you will keep bickering.
I wish I could understand you bud, I want to see what you were contributing to this.

what if proof was provided and yet here we are? making public threads is allowed, so is sending pms, emails and feedback forms. in my experience a thread is not made by a known chatter until after all avenues have been exhausted.

its is my opinion that the reason the site is loosing users is because of staff.

because of the staffs temper tantrums and the staff's inability to be above personal attacks, and name calling users end up just leaving.
please you did just this 4 years ago when you were UM

Last edited by a moderator:
id love to post about that issue , but it seems that issue has been prematurely CLOSED. if you want to have that discussion your free to open it up so i can post.

im currently posting in an thread about my opinions on if the gen admin/UM is doing an adequate job.
hang on. you said this : "its is my opinion that the reason the site is loosing users is because of staff." ok fine. But I disagree

since you said you are "posting in an thread about my opinions on if the gen admin/UM is doing an adequate job."

the inference is its related according to you. you are suggesting Im (in part or more) responsible for that. Yet I showed a SS of room attendance 3X greater than your recent days. 544 users in fact.

You know full well Im all for improving whats within my ability to do so. But lets not pretend OP is even remotely concerned with anything altruistic .

In terms of forums? I see more than a few users asking for deleting help (noting most return) based on the behaviour of a small group of forums crowd- who are not staff. The same types of users that create these kinds of threads in fact.

hang on. you said this : "its is my opinion that the reason the site is loosing users is because of staff." ok fine. But I disagree

since you are "posting in an thread about my opinions on if the gen admin/UM is doing an adequate job."

the inference is its related according to you. you are suggesting Im (in part or more) responsible for that. Yet I showed a SS of room attendance 3X greater than your recent days. 544 users.

You know full well Im all for improving whats within my ability to do so. But lets not pretend OP is even remotely concerned with anything altruistic .

You need to stop making personal jabs dude. The OP is a third of your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.