I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging me still won’t get you the clout you’re chasing 😂

I like to nominate Lisblanc for admin of the year. First of all she is really nice and I know it must be hard to deal with the filth of that room.
The Leigh, InksnTits, Radiation all seem to be good candidates as well. The other admins I really don't know. For sure worse admin will be a tight race between HR and Dylan, I would also throw Flame song in that list as well given she allows homophobics to be mods.

It's only gay if you say it after noon.

I remember at school before registration (primary school so I'd be between 4 and 11 years old) where the whole class said "Good Morning Miss (whatever), Good Morning Everyone"

I say "Morning" to most people and, on that note:

Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time
@Radiation do you really believe the **** that comes out of @Inkandtatts mouth?

I like to nominate Lisblanc for admin of the year. First of all she is really nice and I know it must be hard to deal with the filth of that room.
The Leigh, InksnTits, Radiation all seem to be good candidates as well. The other admins I really don't know. For sure worse admin will be a tight race between HR and Dylan, I would also throw Flame song in that list as well given she allows homophobics to be mods.
But Dylan is cute!

Moi? Non ....
Thank you for the kind thoughts tho but I personally feels I m slackening ,couldn't even finish banning daily ☹️ I am tensed and sooo busyyyy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Many others deserved it . Let's give them the recognitions 😊🌹🌹🌹

Moi? Non ....
Thank you for the kind thoughts tho but I personally feels I m slackening ,couldn't even finish banning daily ☹️ I am tensed and sooo busyyyy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Many others deserved it . Let's give them the recognitions 😊🌹🌹🌹
You're doing great. There's always a lot of work in a huge room, and you do your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.