Is sexuality a suitable subject for children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine being insulted by being called cisgender. it's like being insulted by being called homo sapien. cisgender means a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex the person was identified as having at birth. if that's what you are how is it an insult?

imagine being insulted by being called cisgender. it's like being insulted by being called homo sapien. cisgender means a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex the person was identified as having at birth. if that's what you are how is it an insult?

It's just called being straight.
There's no need to include the word cis or gender.

Being straight isn't a gender. And it's an insult to real men and women when trans people call us "cis" because we aren't "cis". We are just real men and real women.

Edit: yes. I am implying that trans women and trans men are not real and real women.

Imagine being insulted by being called male when you are male or female when you are female eg trans people. Imagine being insulted when others don't use compelled speech to validate you. Imagine being insulted by biological reality. Not only are trans people insulted by that they try to destroy the lives of others if they are not complicit in lies and go along with their delusions. It's not incumbent on us to participate in their fantasy world. Trans people demand we respect their lies while they disrespect our truth. We shouldn't have to deny reality and tell lies to 'be respectful' it's disrespectful they do that and they misgender themselves. I'm not 'cis' because I wasn't 'assigned sex at birth' cisgender means assigned sex at birth it's language they created to try and twist reality to accommodate their delusions. Sex is established at conception and recognised at birth, it's male and female. The term 'cis' is not used in muslim countries and most african countries because they are not woke and all their institutions have not been ideologically captured. Its male and female, men and women end of story.

Likewise Lgbt people don't get to label me to suit them I'm not 'cis' cis is an insult
Cis is not an insult. Both cis and trans are descriptions of chemical isomers and have been adopted for the LGBT community. Cis is latin for "this side of". Trans is latin for "the other side of".

I wonder if there's a trans version of yeast?

Being straight isn't a gender. And it's an insult to real men and women when trans people call us "cis" because we aren't "cis". We are just real men and real women.

Edit: yes. I am implying that trans women and trans men are not real and real women.
Now you're just showing your monumental ignorance of facts. And your homophobia as usual.

Now you're just showing your monumental ignorance of facts. And your homophobia as usual.
Now you're just showing your monumental ignorance of facts and your alethephobia as usual.

Now you're just showing your monumental ignorance of facts and your alethephobia as usual.
Hardly, I love the truth and am careful to fact check to make sure I'm posting it. The same can't be said about you though, or joetheweeweiner. You both post anything that supports your world view whether it's false or not. By the way, if you're going to post long words to be pretentious, you should at least spell check them. It's alethOphobia.

Imagine being insulted by being called male when you are male or female when you are female eg trans people. Imagine being insulted when others don't use compelled speech to validate you. Imagine being insulted by biological reality. Not only are trans people insulted by that they try to destroy the lives of others if they are not complicit in lies and go along with their delusions. It's not incumbent on us to participate in their fantasy world. Trans people demand we respect their lies while they disrespect our truth. We shouldn't have to deny reality and tell lies to 'be respectful' it's disrespectful they do that and they misgender themselves. I'm not 'cis' because I wasn't 'assigned sex at birth' cisgender means assigned sex at birth it's language they created to try and twist reality to accommodate their delusions. Sex is established at conception and recognised at birth, it's male and female. The term 'cis' is not used in muslim countries and most african countries because they are not woke and all their institutions have not been ideologically captured. Its male and female, men and women end of story.
emileh ^^

emileh lol funny how you have no counter argument and you desperately cling to a spelling error. It's clear you're incapable of critical thinking and btw if you continue to refer to me as 'the yeasted one' then I will refer to you as the deluded one, it works both ways if you try to insult me then I will reciprocate.

You may wanna focus more on present day than being stuck in the past, sunshine x - I know many more people who die in the name of 'allah' instead of the real God.

(Yes, Allah is a fake god and Islam is a fake religion for a fake god.)
Tells people to live in the present day
Uses scriptures made during a time where people were stoned for wearing certain cloth to justify his hate.

Hardly, I love the truth and am careful to fact check to make sure I'm posting it. The same can't be said about you though, or joetheweeweiner. You both post anything that supports your world view whether it's false or not. By the way, if you're going to post long words to be pretentious, you should at least spell check them. It's alethOphobia.
Ok some questions for you 1. Are trans women, women 2. Can people change sex 3. Do 'trans women' have a womb 4. Do 'trans women' have xx chromosomes 5. Do 'trans women' have periods 6. Do 'trans women' get pregnant 7. Can people be non binary. If you answer yes to any of those questions you don't 'love the truth' you have an anethema of it.

cis has nothing to do with sexuality. both straight and gay people are cis.

you clearly haven't interacted with many trans people. don't confuse most of reality with what you see on twitter. hardly any are going to blink an eye at casually being misgendered.

emileh lol funny how you have no counter argument and you desperately cling to a spelling error. It's clear you're incapable of critical thinking and btw if you continue to refer to me as 'the yeasted one' then I will refer to you as the deluded one, it works both ways if you try to insult me then I will reciprocate.
I've used some very good counter arguments against you oh yeasted one. It's pointless though, you skip right over them and continue to spew your particular brand of homophobic bile. Let's face it, you never fact check anything you post which is why you post so much nonsense. You're happy as long as it fits your wildly biased world view.

Ok some questions for you 1. Are trans women, women 2. Can people change sex 3. Do 'trans women' have a womb 4. Do 'trans women' have xx chromosomes 5. Do 'trans women' have periods 6. Do 'trans women' get pregnant 7. Can people be non binary. If you answer yes to any of those questions you don't 'love the truth' you have an anethema of it.
I have one for you. Do you understand the difference between sex and gender? It doesn't look like you do.

What a wild questionnaire, I want to play!

1. Yes, transgender women are women.
2. No, biological sex cannot be changed in humans. There are however a variety of animals that have this capability.
3, 4, 5, and 6. Sometimes! Intersex folks exist and they do not have binary male / female characteristics. Instead, they can have a varying combination of reproductive organs and chromosomal makeups. Despite that, their gender identity may be 'woman.' This would define that individual as being a trans woman, since their gender identity of 'woman' is different from their sex of 'intersex.' This could make things like having a uterus, having XX chromosomes, having a menstrual cycle, and having a pregnancy possible as a trans woman.
7. Yes, non-binary is one of many gender identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.