Its hard being a hot girl all guys wanna bang :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGirlTwitch

Sometimes i wish i wasnt hot it attracts too much attention... the free drinks and free food and the sugar daddies are nice but at a certain point it gets boring besides those people **** the worst is the guys with money... Meh its okay I guess. And girls are okay i date em too.. but i like to have my face pushed down on the pillow while... i think about does it matter at the end it doesnt does it...

PLUS lets not even talk about voice chat in video games....

Why are thirsty guys always so toxic every video game they always trynna hit but they cant even hit a shot 🤣

Last edited:
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

^ yeah, you’re a stunner. Difficult to see how any guy or girl could ever resist you

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Buddy projecting his insecurity on me what a normal guy thing to do 🤣 and thats why cus guys suck anyway boo go stroke urself cus nobody will do it for you

Last edited:
You obviously havent seen me then 🤣 I get complimented everyday
They obviously haven’t seen your personality.

Buddy projecting his insecurity on me what a normal guy thing to do 🤣 and thats why im lesbian cus guys suck anyway boo go stroke urself cus nobody will do it for you
No honey. I think anyone with even half a brain cell can see it’s you with the insecurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.