Its hard being a hot girl all guys wanna bang :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

lead balloon imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

It happened again! I was buying my morning mochafrappajooza from Starbs and someone tried to bang me right there on the counter. I fought them off and made my way to the train station and wouldn’t you know it, a whole horde of men started shouting that they want to bang me. I noped out and went home but now my neighbours are all surrounding my house chanting “WE WANT TO BANG”. It’s hard being a hot girl

It happened again! I was buying my morning mochafrappajooza from Starbs and someone tried to bang me right there on the counter. I fought them off and made my way to the train station and wouldn’t you know it, a whole horde of men started shouting that they want to bang me. I noped out and went home but now my neighbours are all surrounding my house chanting “WE WANT TO BANG”. It’s hard being a hot girl
Loving I Love You GIF by SWR3

Your dense as hell on the forums and your like a weird creepy ass pervy lady. You will have guys running AWAY FROM YOU. When they find out your a bitćh and all you get up to online. Girl please, don’t flatter yourself
I’m really not that bad you know.

Ikr thats exactly why i stopped going to starbucks

Your dense as hell on the forums and your like a weird creepy ass pervy lady. You will have guys running AWAY FROM YOU. When they find out your a bitćh and all you get up to online. Girl please, don’t flatter yourself
Lmaoo no wonder ur gay u speak of experience but sadly that wasnt mine honey 🤣

Also kiddo im not dense im thiccc use proper nomenclature

Should tell you something about guys’ interest in you. 🤔
Lol im not worried im more into girls anyway guys suckkkkk like literally guys are the worst gender 🤣 yall are so mad and insecure its funny its always guys too complaining 🤣 just look at the thread also gay guys are like huge snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.