Jewellery.

Kelly

Post yours.
Any special pieces? What are your favourites? Preferences?

My favourites:
Opal rings, I prefer the more simple one. I love how the colour changes depending on how the light hits it.
pjyvjRn.jpg

My most treasured piece. I wear this almost daily. My Nana gave it to me when she passed.
pDO9hPB.jpg

Those rings are gorgeous. Opal is my favorite for the same reasons as well. It's my birthstone too.

i dont wear much jewellery. Occasional earrings maybe a necklace once in a while. The one thing i always wear though is my moms old wedding band. Ill edit in a picture later.

my prized piece of jewelry is my grandfathers dogtag, it helps remind me of the time my grandfather gave me that dogtag. sorry i dont have a picture atm.

Keep this on topic seriously. Lots of guys wear jewellery and if you make fun of them then youre an insecure little **** so no more of that conversation

I really like necklaces, watches and bracelets. I'm wanting to get the ring that doesn't fit me anymore replaced too. I'm thinking a plain Pandora ring will go well with my accessories.
Anyway, so I have mostly boyfriend style watches. Rose gold fossil one, a silver with a red face Nixon one and a tag Heuer silver/titanium one.
Necklaces I go silver, black or bronze chains (long chains) and they have to be weird cute pieces. Like I have a pencil, a pen lid, a rubix cube, etc.
Bracelets I like leather bracelets but I'm thinking of a plain silver chain one. I haven't decided yet.
I have been wearing the Pandora leather wrap around bracelet gf gave me every day. I like it. It goes well with my clothes and other accessories. I have two hair ties on my right wrist; black and red. Had them on my wrist (I change them every few months) since I got my Beats like 3 years ago. (colours match lol).
I also wear a fitness band. Which obviously has to be a strange, but not odd colour to be able to match everything all the time. I have the green band for the mi band by xiaomi. It's pretty cute actually. I want a fitbit now though because I keep losing the insert to this band.
I also wear a lot of caps, mainly snapbacks. They also dictate my jewellery and general attire.

Jewellery is so important it's ridiculous. You need to maintain personality, style and sense when you wear any kind of jewellery. Even so much as the placement of something can decide an item isn't your style.

I have so many different unique pieces of jewellery, some I have inherited and some have been treats to myself or gifts from my husband. Of course my favourite piece has to be my wedding ring.

It means far more than any other jewellery I have ever owned, its symbolic value to me is huge. That kind of goes without saying though, I also have a beautiful new watch a gift also from my husband but also something I have wanted for a long time. Due to its value and me being very protective of it I'm wanting to buy a luxury jewellery box, does anyone else have/use one? I'm prepared to spend a little more money on one so long as it fits in with my bedroom interior and does the job of keeping my watch looking brand new. So far I have found some great ones by Wolf.

I looooove the Chloe style, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey, those are really nice jewelry. My most prized possession is my engagement ring, its diamond, and I love it. :)

I really enjoy my plugs, they are all natural wood with amethyst in the center, i also have my daddys ring, he just passed away, so that means alot to me. I also have a collar that i wear nearly all the time, just because i think it looks cute

earrings, my third greatest passion.
also the only jewelry that i wear every. single. day.
i try to make my own, when possible. 7 in the first pic and 5 in the second were made by me :cool:

tinypic foolishly made it a sideways image :/

2lwujv9.jpg

6dr820.jpg

Post yours.

My favourites:
Opal rings, I prefer the more simple one. I love how the colour changes depending on how the light hits it.
pjyvjRn.jpg

My most treasured piece. I wear this almost daily. My Nana gave it to me when she passed.
pDO9hPB.jpg

Those rings are gorgeous. Opal is my favorite for the same reasons as well. It's my birthstone too.

i dont wear much jewelery. Occasional earrings maybe a necklace once in a while. The one thing i always wear though is my moms old wedding band. Ill edit in a picture later.
did you know it is considerd bad luck to buy yourself an opal . Some one has to give you one . so I have always heard anyway .
8c297b1673d56cd9a8bf9f6721b0cb58.jpg
a05f392d4806eaedf970a04d240f681c.jpg
d13efd876f65f9978ff0f4b9ec8f8fc2.jpg
bb6ba09f8a207582669424082803d992.jpg
5233029be6a77cff65776b4c1322d272.jpg

Post yours.

My favourites:

Your opal rings are so nice and tender, I like both.
It's so sad that your granny has gone. Her gift is amazing!
My grandma has also gone, but grandpa is still alive and in a good mood. He gave me money for a birthday present and I bought a ring from Hermes! It was used a bit, but I'm happy that I've found it with discount online,
I'm still waiting for delivery so I'll show the preview picture.

hermes-h-ring-silver-tone-metal-ring-7305e3.jpg

And what about you girls? Have you ever bought second-hand jewelry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine depends on what I'm wearing that day. If I'm at the shop, more dressed up in a suite, I always have my silver pocket watch, and my chaostar pendant.

Aw, I miss you Kelly. I do have some special jewellery but I'm not a huge fan of wearing it. It's a necklace from my grandmother.

Post yours.

My favourites:
Opal rings, I prefer the more simple one. Recently i found out that I can make good money online. The most simple way to do it is slots. You can try best ipad slots mobileslots-ca.com/free-slots-for-ipad/ I love how the colour changes depending on how the light hits it.
pjyvjRn.jpg

pDO9hPB.jpg

Looks beautiful!

Post yours.

My favourites:
pjyvjRn.jpg

pDO9hPB.jpg

Post yours.

My favourites:
pjyvjRn.jpg

My most treasured piece. I wear this almost daily. My Nana gave it to me when she passed

did you know it is considerd bad luck to buy yourself an opal . Some one has to give you one . so I have always heard anyway .
8c297b1673d56cd9a8bf9f6721b0cb58.jpg
a05f392d4806eaedf970a04d240f681c.jpg
d13efd876f65f9978ff0f4b9ec8f8fc2.jpg
bb6ba09f8a207582669424082803d992.jpg
5233029be6a77cff65776b4c1322d272.jpg
I have heard that opal regulate body balance I think that they add fairytale magic and purity