Jewellery.

5KygIJq.jpg

This is my favorite gemstone yellow Yemeni onyx I have heard that make the body shine like the sun it adds a hokes pokes magic

OCGAfvt.jpg

Myths says that gemstone are photosynthesis by theory so must be exposed to sunlight to be active and should touch bare skin to produce healing abilities to the body. I personally choose bubbly large stones with simple metal frame that suit any gender I like the idea of versatility. In my personal opinion small flat stones with complicated frame design will strip the frictional idea that each stone posses I am really not sure if gemstone has healing abilities. But their visual magic is obvious in their appearance.

Post yours.
Any special pieces? What are your favourites? Preferences?

My favourites:
Opal rings, I prefer the more simple one. I love how the colour changes depending on how the light hits it.
pjyvjRn.jpg

My most treasured piece. I wear this almost daily. My Nana gave it to me when she passed.
pDO9hPB.jpg
Those are all beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

πŸ’™πŸŒ€ earth atmosphere
9Ta83mg.jpg

Turquoise Gemstone. It's a cheap alternative to other stones. Myths by different ancient cultures has the same believes.That still practiced by different developed nations. That turquoise increase productivity and prosperity in life of who choose to wear it. The reason behind this formed idea about Turquoise is because the nature blue color in the stone appearance. I personally think that Turquoise stone is a wonderful site that define the planet and it'd life forming elements. There's a wildly spread believe that seems interesting. Men's used Turquoise to increase fertility. As for women's beside using it in achieving pregnancy they choise it was used in romantic nights agree that Turquoise best in seductive way color is refreshing.

πŸ’™πŸŒ€ earth atmosphere
9Ta83mg.jpg

Turquoise Gemstone. It's a cheap alternative to other stones. Myths by different ancient cultures has the same believes.That still practiced by different developed nations. That turquoise increase productivity and prosperity in life of who choose to wear it. The reason behind this formed idea about Turquoise is because the nature blue color in the stone appearance. I personally think that Turquoise stone is a wonderful site that define the planet and it'd life forming elements. There's a wildly spread believe that seems interesting. Men's used Turquoise to increase fertility. As for women's beside using it in achieving pregnancy they choise it was used in romantic nights agree that Turquoise best in seductive way color is refreshing.
I love the color turquoise.

That is gorgeous that ring.

No Those are not mine just pictures wish were though beautiful pieces
Oh okay! Yes, they are all beautiful pieces. I want to learn how to make my own especially with pink colors, purple colors, and turquoise. I like midnight blue colors, maroon color, and lots more colors. Thank God for jewelry sometimes jewelry makes my day. I just bought some online some jewelry they're actually. They have like a purple lightning strike and like a guitar pick and then on the guitar pick that's kind of loosely jewelry is like the state of Texas and inside the Texas it has like all that like some of the cities in Texas and it's earring made out of like a guitar pick and there's the guitar pick that hangs down and the Texas hangs down too on the earring it's so cool and like the guitar pick and then on top of the guitar pick is the state of Texas it's so pretty I'll have to try to see if I can send a picture on. I love earrings. I love rings. I love bracelets. I love necklaces everything and jewelry. It's so cool how people make jewelry it's amazing they're so talented they make it look so easy and sometimes they can be hard and a challenge but I'm up to that challenge hopefully one day I can make my own I would love to and then I could save a lot of money it's so much fun it seems like it making jewelry for yourself and for others.

Oh okay! Yes, they are all beautiful pieces. I want to learn how to make my own especially with pink colors, purple colors, and turquoise. I like midnight blue colors, maroon color, and lots more colors. Thank God for jewelry sometimes jewelry makes my day. I just bought some online some jewelry they're actually. They have like a purple lightning strike and like a guitar pick and then on the guitar pick that's kind of loosely jewelry is like the state of Texas and inside the Texas it has like all that like some of the cities in Texas and it's earring made out of like a guitar pick and there's the guitar pick that hangs down and the Texas hangs down too on the earring it's so cool and like the guitar pick and then on top of the guitar pick is the state of Texas it's so pretty I'll have to try to see if I can send a picture on. I love earrings. I love rings. I love bracelets. I love necklaces everything and jewelry. It's so cool how people make jewelry it's amazing they're so talented they make it look so easy and sometimes they can be hard and a challenge but I'm up to that challenge hopefully one day I can make my own I would love to and then I could save a lot of money it's so much fun it seems like it making jewelry for yourself and for others.
I think it's a wonderful idea. I have heard that the best schools are in France district called share historically known for its culture in the art of making jewellery it's a hard craft but just do it I would like to see the pictures they seems interesting

I think it's a wonderful idea. I have heard that the best schools are in France district called share historically known for its culture in the art of making jewellery it's a hard craft but just do it I would like to see the pictures they seems interesting
Wow! That's sounds awesome. I wish I was in France for one year. Thank you so much.

Post yours.
Any special pieces? What are your favourites? Preferences?

My favourites:
Opal rings, I prefer the more simple one. I love how the colour changes depending on how the light hits it.
pjyvjRn.jpg

My most treasured piece. I wear this almost daily. My Nana gave it to me when she passed.
pDO9hPB.jpg
Just beautiful jewelry. Gorgeous! I love them all.